Thread: 'Working Girls'
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 05:39 AM

Thanked 5,721 Times in 428 Posts

CONTINUED …

For my next visit to Kitty’s I took pot luck and just turned up. Belinda was there but not doing GFE that day, and Fiona would have had to pay me, so it was Di again, but she didn’t disappoint. She got me hard immediately, and there was much fondling, teasing and giggles. And she did a lovely kiss and cuddle – I hardly noticed the lack of DFK. The shag that finished off our session was pretty mindblowing too as I took her from behind.

However, a few days before this I’d had an unexpected bonus! In the opposite direction to Kitty’s, but not quite so far away, was, I had discovered, an establishment called Sensations. And when I went onto their website (whose layout was so identical to Kitty’s that I suspected she owned this one also), and opened the Gallery, who did I see? Chloe! Unfortunately she seemed invariably to be there on days when I couldn’t get there, but I had no doubt that sooner or later, our paths would cross again; she was just too good to miss. And one little bonus was that Sensations was, for some reason, slightly cheaper than Kitty’s.

Then on the morning of my next visit to Kitty’s, I called to see if Diane would be there, to be told that she wouldn’t. So I thought dammit, if today’s shag was going to be an unknown quantity, it might as well be one that was nearer and cheaper, so I called Sensations and told them I was on my way.

Found the place quite easily; I didn’t see Caroline or Charlene, and didn’t fancy Jessica in the slightest. Then Olga walked in.

(I’m changing all the names by the way, although it probably isn’t necessary, as I doubt they used their own names anyway. Indeed I myself was using a pseudonym – only one of these girls knows my real name, I’ll leave you to decide which!)

Olga couldn’t be described as pretty by any stretch; she reminded me a lot of Michaela Strachan (ask your dad). But she was a really nice girl – only 20, smiled a lot – and what a cracking little body! She said she didn’t kiss, which mattered not a jot, because she did everything else! I could suck and chew her tits, finger her pussy and lick her clit till the cows came home, and I was beginning to learn how different these girls were. Olga didn’t kiss, Chloe didn’t mind what she did, and Diane would let me lick her pussy but not kiss me afterwards. Or in her own words,

“If you’ve been kissing those lips, you can’t kiss these.”

Olga was excellent company, and an even better fuck.

My next visit to Sensations came a few weeks later. I’d called ahead to see who was there; it was Jessica (who like Fiona would have had to pay me), Alana (I’d seen her on the website and she was delicious) and Donna (who had no photo on the website so was another unknown quantity).

Anyway I got there. Jessica was there – forget it. Alana had an hour booking so I didn’t see her, which left Donna, and when she appeared … bloody hell. Tall, slim, indescribably pretty, very dark eyes, looked Indian although she said she wasn’t. Anyway I got her in the room, paid, before leaving she said,

“Strip off for when I get back.”

Feeling a bit mischievous I said, “Blimey, you’re a bit forward aren’t you?”

“She said, “Well, I want to see you naked!”

I replied that she might be a bit disappointed when she did!

So after a minute she came back in. She removed her long dress in one quick graceful movement. Underneath it she was wearing … absolutely nothing! And she was gorgeous, no other word for it. Totally charming, gentle and affectionate. And by the way, the best fuck I’d had since my ex-fiance. She didn’t do fingering because, she said,

“I don’t want to stretch my pussy.”

I said, “But a finger’s not as thick as a cock.”

“Oh yeah,” she said. “Never thought of that.”

She didn’t do much french either but there again, they’re all different. But as I said she was the best fuck yet, and she seemed to enjoy our time together too, but then of course you can’t really tell, she could have been just acting. I like to think though, that if you’re nice to them and take an interest in them as people, they respond to that better than if you say nothing and treat them as pieces of meat just because you’re paying them.

Either way, she definitely went straight down in my book marked ‘return visit ASAP’ without even touching the sides.

TO BE CONTINUED …
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post: