Thread: 'Working Girls'
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 02:02 PM

Thanked 5,721 Times in 428 Posts

CONTINUED …

Kate and I exchanged a couple of texts the next day. She said she thought my inability to rise to the occasion was just nerves (I had told her it was my first time with a WG but I don’t think she believed me at first) and that next time would be better. I however had decided that the next time I wouldn’t waste an entire hour, and I wouldn’t be driving as far either!

My searches had turned up a place called Kitty’s Parlour, which was about half the distance away that Kate had been, and in a city I quite often went to anyway. It took me a couple of months to pluck up the courage, but one Saturday when I realised I was going to be ten minutes away from the place on the Sunday, I called them. Who, I asked, would be there if I were to arrive around 4 in the afternoon? The lady on the other end of the line reeled off a list, but I wasn’t listening after I heard the name Diane. I’d seen Diane’s photo and description on their website and decided she was the nicest of the lot.

So the next day I got up early, shaved, showered, clean clothes (again) and off to my meeting which finished at about 3:30 as I’d hoped, then shot off down the road, full of trepidation. I’d taken a ‘tool kit’ of mouthwash, breath spray and deodorant with me to freshen up in the car before going in. On entering I was greeted by a friendly receptionist, which helped reduce my anxieties, and was shown into the lounge. There stood Diane. She was quite tall, 5ft 8, very slim, nice small tits, which I like, dressed in a very sexy outfit, and with a lovely smile. The face wasn’t quite pretty enough not to be plain, but she seemed pleasant enough, so I said it was her I’d come to see, and she showed me into the room for a chat. I asked for the 30-minute GFE, but there was a problem. She didn’t do DFK! Damn! That’s how I get turned on! She said,

“We do have someone who does that,” went off, and came back with the lady in question in tow. She was much taller than Diane and not so slim, but had a lovely face. In the end though I decided to stick with Diane as I’d already told her I’d booked her, and anyway when she demonstrated her kissing technique for me, it still felt good.

(But I did make a mental note to check out the other girl at some future date!)

Diane took my money, asked me to undress, and soon returned. In fact she was so quick, I hadn’t quite finished when she came back in; I was stood with my back to the door removing my socks, and she gave me a playful smack on my bare bum!

That set the tone for the whole encounter. Diane had a lovely sense of humour and I immediately felt more relaxed with her than I had with Kate. The skimpy outfit took mere seconds to peel off revealing a gorgeous tight little body with small firm tits, pertly erect nipples and beautifully shaved pussy. We collapsed onto the bed for a fantastic kiss and cuddle with much chatting, teasing and fondling as we went. I was getting reasonably hard by now although not 100%; Diane said she had a tight pussy so was a little worried but in the end we managed just fine! Perhaps not the best shag I’ve ever had but quite nice all the same. I think Diane helped greatly there, by putting me at my ease the second we met – thus guaranteeing a return visit!

TO BE CONTINUED …
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post: