Thread: Updates at DFP
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 12:57 PM

Thanked 35,660 Times in 4,690 Posts
Default Updates at DFP

Note: I'll be using this thread here and in the videos section exclusively from now on. I just didn't want to post under the Grand Opening thread as it's not relly the grand opening any more.

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM
Hypnotism Hijinks
When Tara Rose decides to go out with a few coworkers, they decide to check out a naughty hypnotist down at the local comedy club. However when he selects Tara to be his assistant, she ends up not only being a part of the show, but becomes the star! INFO: File Size=108 mb / Resolution=720x480 / Runtime=16 min 45 sec

Bonus Photo Package: I’ve also uploaded a bonus photo set with Tara Rose. It’s a combination of ENF, bondage, and even some classic glamour shots.

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063
My Fair Nerdy Pt. 1: Dressing the Part
[IMPORTANT: This video stops abruptly due to it being the first of two parts, not because there’s a flaw with the video] When nerdy girl Lydia Lael wins a date with a Hollywood celebrity, she turns to glamorous Kerri Taylor fo “sexy lessons.” Unfortunately Kerri just wants to have some fun with our nerdy friend, and secretly records her fumbling attempts to be sexy so she can share the moment with her friends! INFO: File Size=159 mb / Resolution=720x480 / Runtime=27 min 4 sec

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
Hypnotism Hijinks01.JPG   Hypnotism Hijinks02.JPG  

Hypnotism Hijinks03.JPG   Hypnotism Hijinks04.JPG  

Hypnotism Hijinks05.JPG   Hypnotism Hijinks06.JPG  

Hypnotism Hijinks07.JPG   Hypnotism Hijinks08.JPG  

Hypnotism Hijinks09.JPG   Hypnotism Hijinks10.JPG  

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following 73 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post: