View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 05:59 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

I dated a girl half my age a few years back, who was slim and pale with long, straight orange hair and a bush to match. We had good sex but didn't last for a couple of reasons, and I moved away later but we recovered a good LD friendship. About a year ago I found a pic of her on a different website in her high-school-era bedroom, topless and grinning at the camera. Her breasts are/were A+/B- cups, but firm as hell with pale eraser tips that I can still taste. I debated it for a while and eventually sent her a written note with the link, and said essentially "I loved the pic and am supportive if you want to share yourself this way, but in case it wasn't consensual, you should know about this..." She called me and we had a great laugh about it. She was surprised, but knew which old bf it was, and said "that's hardly the most explicit one he could've used." I told her she's the coolest girl in the world, and she can expect this kind of support should she ever send the rest along... so far no luck! But I probably fell in love with her all over again... a surreal experience, but well worth it!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post: