View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 03:11 PM

Thanked 18,169 Times in 797 Posts
Default A Swedish huge one...

My wife and I had just started going to nudist resorts and clubs. She was apprehensive for a short while at the first club but then loved going so we did. We went to Florida for a couple of weeks vacation with a goal of trying out five or six nudist clubs while there---all were cheap overnight stays and you don't spend much at the laundry.

I was the first guy my wife got serious with and she was a virgin, no doubt. She used to laugh that she loved nudist clubs because she could see all the different cocks that she had missed when she was single. She would --and still will---go up to a guy and complement him on his cock---its size, shape or bend--whatever. Sometimes she would ask how big it would get if it got "angry" and a couple of guys showed her.

We were in Deland, Florida---I will never forget it---and we had stripped at our can and left all our clothes on the back seat while we went into the office to register and get a room for the night. She always stripped as soon as possible, not wanting to embarrass those who were undressed by her being dressed. We were in the office and it was late afternoon--maybe 6 pm---and in walked a tall lean blonde guy, maybe 6' 4"---and he had a massive rock hard cock aimed at the sky, without exaggeration, at least 7 inches and probably more and it was thick. My wife's knees went weak and she was leaning on me and whispered "can he be real?". The guy saw her staring at his inflamed cock that was throbbing a bit with his pulse and leaking a bit of pre-cum, and in a heavy Swedish accent he apologized for his erection, waving it as he apologized. He and his bride were in Florida for their honeymoon and this was the closest nudist club to Daytona Beach but they were disappointed you could not be nude at that beach---remember this was probably 1980. He said they had been "foooking" all day long but he could not stop when he was near her. He got some soft drinks and snacks in the office and my wife stared longingly as he turned and she followed his tight ass as he left. I think she would have tongued his ass right there if she could.

We learned our mobile home that we rented was about 50 feet down from the small cottage the honeymooners had and we saw them both at the pool, playing tennis, etc. and we learned their names. His wife was a real blonde too, but very athletic and not very shapely. My wife told me while we were there that if she could fuck him, she was going to do it---not to be unfaithful---but as a sociological experiment mixing cultures. He was not hard all the time but we did see it in its full glory a couple of times again. My wife told his wife that while she was not a swinger, she would be flattered if she could fuck her husband---any time, any where, in public or private. His wife laughed but my wife was absolutely serious. I got laid a lot just from her drooling over his cock.

In reality, erect cocks at nudist clubs are very rare. My wife drains me so it seldom happened with me.
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post: