View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 08:20 PM

Well, everyone seems to have b*tched enough about my post, however...

Since I made that post, there has been page after page with a ton of new content.

So if I have to be the guy who said it and sounds like a jerk, so be it. Suddenly the thread picked up.

As for the candid comment, that was directed toward those who are posting pro sets here... they don't suit the ENF forum or this thread. Once again, forgive me for stating the obvious.

I would have posted many times, however, after reading through all 100+ pages of this thread, I realized I don't think I have anything that hasn't been posted at least twice, if not 5 times or more.... and I've got a ton of these pics. I just don't want to bore you with what you've already seen.

I suppose I have to roll through the whole pile and dig up something I hope you guys didn't already post.

In closing, let me say thank you to all you guys who have been posting away. I didn't mean to come off like that in my post, and you can't hear my tone over the internet. I REALLY appreciate all the stuff you guys are doing here. Thank You!

Can't we all just get along?
Attached Thumbnails
8ZLCbbxLRC.jpg  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to zero4pi For This Useful Post: