Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Catching and watching my wife and best friend
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 01:29 AM

Thanked 5,732 Times in 294 Posts

After Jeremy went out of town with us for the weekend things seemed to intensify around the house. Jeremy was over to visit every evening and stayed most nights until late. He tried to get us to stay up or to all head into the bedroom but with having to get up just after 4 am each morning during the week I was saying no. My wife also had to be up by 5:15 each morning so the late nights were becoming challenging.

I did notice that both my wife and Jeremy were spending a lot of time together alone and they both worked to set the time up to be alone. Initially, I enjoyed knowing that my wife was having fun and getting the attention. They were usually kissing and into some very heavy make-out sessions when I encountered them hidden away someplace. I began to raise concerns after two or three months of this intensifying.

On a Saturday night our kids were all home from school for a semester break and were mostly hanging out with their friends and going out a lot. Both of them mentioned not seeing "mom" much and both made several comments about her spending a lot of time with "uncle Jeremy". I tried to pass it off the best I could and to give them some space. Then that Saturday night my oldest son came inside and said he needed to talk to me. He told me that while I was getting the BBQ ready and cooking for the crowd of their friends that mom and Jeremy were both on the side of the garage. He said they were making out and not just a lite peck on the cheek but really into it. He asked if things were ok at home between us and I assured him they were. I told him his mom probably just had too much wine and I would go find her. He told me that he had last seen her and Jeremy headed to the back part of our property toward our RV. he asked if I wanted him to come with me and I told him no, just go on with his friends and to have fun.

It took me some time to get to the back of the property and I could see the RV had power and was open. As I walked closer I could hear the definite noise of two people having sex inside. The front door was standing open and I walked inside and interrupted them. I was angry and hurt that they had snuck off and told Jeremy it was time for him to leave. Once he left I began taking the covers off the cushions as they all had either fresh or several day old cum stains on them. My wife told me that she and Jeremy had been down to the camper almost everyday for the past two weeks.

I told my wife that there is a difference between cheating and swinging and what she was doing I felt was cheating. She was upset and I realized in our excitement of entering the lifestyle we had not really talked through all the dynamics and situations nor established any ground rules that we would abide by as a couple.

It took us several weeks of talking and we finally both decided on rules that allowed for both of us to have fun and not to get any feelings hurt or make the other mad. For reference here was our original list which has been and continues to change as our lives change.
  1. We will only hook-up as a couple at all times. MFMF, MFM, FMF, etc.
  2. Neither will ever take a hit for the team. If one does not feel comfortable we will stop everything.
  3. No hook-ups when the other feels the other is intoxicated or not fully aware of what is happening.
  4. No dating others
  5. We will decide on each outing if anything sexual is going to happen or not.
  6. Condoms must be used when any penetration happens of any other partner. No Exceptions
  7. All rules can be changed, modified or abolished after we both talk through them and agree while sober.
  8. In the case of MFM or FMF the other partner has to be totally at ease and like the other person who will be joining.
  9. Either of us can stop everything at any time without any reason.
  10. We will always meet as a couple and leave as a couple.

We talked through this with Jeremy but he did not see the benefits of these basic ground rules as we did.

Our time with Jeremy began to get shorter, we still hooked up but within the confines of our rules after this time. Jeremy began to have to travel with his job and was living for weeks at a time about a thousand miles away and only home every two or three weekends once the travel began. We always enjoyed seeing him but it did change the dynamic of our relationship with the distance.

During this time my wife hoped Jeremy would get to end his travels, she really liked him and she also liked hooking-up with him.

A few months after he was on the road pretty much full time we had an encounter at home with a group of guys. It was a lot of fun and her first real "gangbang" swith more than me and another guy. I will detail that story here and post a few of the pictures from the night.

We also began going to a local on-premise swinger club and attended several swinger functions.

That spring we also met a guy named Dave who has become a very close and intimate friend. We have shared a lot and we have literally thousands of pictures of various times with David or with others while David was a party in some way. I will introduce him shortly as well.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post: