View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 07:43 PM

Thanked 15,876 Times in 436 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanb View Post
Way too many strict rules. I'll just stick with the other thread. Thanks anyway for your effort
I get that, but the original booth thread's demise came about because of the rules not being clearly and consistently adhered to. After discussions today with a mod, I've come to see that it's not worth it to put this site at risk of a lawsuit simply to get a few more photos posted here. The point is to share what we've found, right? That can still be done by using the photobooth links thread for anything with logos and names/dates on them. I'd rather do that than see OCC get sued down the line.

The topical threads is completely my idea, and if people don't like that, I take responsibility. With the original booth thread, I found it quite disorganized -- tons of great content, but if I happened to be in a particular mood, hard to wade through it all to find specific types of content.

That said, one rule I will be lax on is rule 5. I don't want to force sets to be broken up across multiple threads -- that's just silly. If you find a set with some boobs, some butts, some non-nudes, etc., feel free to post it all together as long as at least one of the images fits the topic of the thread. (Please only do this with sets, though. I don't want to see posts of ten random images where only one fits the topic.)

I realize threads with strict rules are not for everyone. Therefore, I introduce Rule 6: No one is required to participate.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0670.jpg   IMG_0671.jpg  

IMG_0675.jpg   IMG_0676.jpg  

IMG_0677.jpg   IMG_0689.jpg  

IMG_0702.jpg   IMG_0710.jpg  

The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to nosti8 For This Useful Post: