View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 02:08 PM

Default Exes

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny99990 View Post
Guys,

Do you know how many guys have fucked your wife. Before you or after you have been together? Has she told you her "number" and do you believe her?

Does her past make you angry or jealous or does it turn you on to think about her with others?

Do you personally know any of the boys or men men who have penetrated her? Have you discussed their experiences with your wife with them?

Personally, I started dating my wife in 1963 when we were both about 15 or 16. We started having sex--she was a virgin--and then her family moved across the country. We agreed we could "date" others--I thought that gave me a pass but she would be faithful. Wrong!

During high school apart she had sex with a couple of other guys--I knew two of them casually from when I visited in the summers.

Then we went to college far apart and she really picked up her activity when she started drinking and became known as the girl who would spread her legs after a few beers. Lots of guys tried her out.

We got married after college--now married for 45 years--and I thought she had been pretty conservative sexually while we had been apart. She admitted to three other guys, but that number grew as more stories came out. She's now said her number is 12 but I think she probably did more than that--maybe a lot more.

When we were younger, her activity made me a bit jealous and angry but now the stories turn me on--I love to hear them. She's had almost as many guys as I've had women.

And she's fucked a few of our friends since we've been married--at least two I know of but she tries to deny it. One of them admitted their affair to me and apologized to me. Turns me on thinking about him between her legs bareback.
This is a very interesting thread... My girlfriend is - as one says - very experienced. Her first boyfriend cheated on her that`s why she had a lot of partners. I think she was searching for the right one, but she had trust issues... One day she sent photos showing her nude taken by an ex-boyfriend to tease me. First I was jealous but then I got excited thinking of her posing for another guy. I was wondering if he still looks at the photos. She never told me how many guys she had sex with but according to her photos of the past and stories there must have been at least 20... I know two of them.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to clcurious For This Useful Post: