View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 03:12 PM

Thanked 5,830 Times in 777 Posts
Default House party

It was the summer after I graduated from college. My GF from college and I broke up after graduation, after dating all 4 years, and I was anxious to get back in the game. A few close calls, but there was one girl in my big circle of friends I was really hot for. I had dated her a couple times but she was playing it slow after coming off a break-up also.

We used to rotate hosting parties among a bunch of us, and this time it was mine. I was renting a house and my roommate was out of town. The girl I was after couldn’t make the party which bummed me out. One of her friends who I hadn’t really taken notice of attended and was pretty flirty. One of the other friends (female) who had driven had drank too much so I told them they could sleep over and use my roommate’s room and mine. I would sleep on the couch. I was trying to be a good guy.

Two of the girls took my roommate’s room and this girl that was flirting took my room. Probably 2 times she said I could sleep in the room with her and I answered that I would sleep on the couch, it’s Ok. (Remember - trying to be a good guy, and I was interested in her friend who wasn’t there). After the 3rd time, it finally occurred to me she wasn’t asking me to sleep and my little head started doing the thinking. Even so, I tried to be a gentleman and just laid next to her with my underwear still on. That didn’t last long as she started rubbing my quickly erect cock over my shorts.

Next thing I know, we are fucking and she’s incredibly loud and vocal, screaming dirty talk. At the time, I don’t care, I’m finally getting laid after a couple month’s dry spell. It was kind of odd after. She’s looking through my closet and making fun of all my suits and calling me a “corporate clone” and such. I am starting to wonder what I got myself into. Then, at breakfast, I see the looks on the faces of the other two female friends (one of whom was like a sister to me). She comes over to me and says I guess I had a good time, and I do realize the two bedrooms are next to each other.

Fast forward a couple days. The girl I fuck is telling everyone we fucked, even though I hoped all three that slept over would be quiet. The girl I was after basically wouldn’t give me anything more than a “hi” after that. I try to see if I can pick things up with the one I fucked (I know, she was crazy, but I was 22 and it was pussy). Nothing. She was just sleeping her way around and I just was another proverbial “notch on her lipstick case”. She also chewed me out for not wearing a condom, I told her I thought she was on the pill. She was, but she wanted to give me grief. Good thing I didn’t catch a disease.

So, I lost the girl I was after, the one I fucked was crazy and didn’t care to date me anyway, and my good friend (the one that was like a sister) thought a little bit lower of me after that.

The best part is that about 10 months later I ended up getting back with my college GF (we lived in different states), got married and have been together for 25 years. It all worked out, but that is one that I regretted fucking.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post: