View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 10:58 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Future "Aunt"

I may have told this before, but I couldn't find it here.

My uncle who is only a few years older than me was engaged to this Italian gal and they lived together. Slightly overweight with d-cup or more boobs - massively hairy pussy. She had a reputation as easy - I knew guys who had fucked her. They had a house with a pool. He worked out-of-state quite a bit. I would go by and mow lawn, fit stuff, wash her car etc.

I stopped by one day to mow their lawn. He was out of town and she wasn't home either. I finished mowing and was sweaty as could be. I decided to take a naked dip in the pool to cool off and be refreshed. I had a change of clothes, but no towel with me. I got out of the pool and decided to brush the pool and check the chemicals while I dried off.

I'm doing my thing nude on the pool deck when she "future aunt" walks out on the pool deck with a big smile and laughing commenting on coming home and finding a naked man on her patio. Well no need to cover up at this point so I joked it off and shook my dick at her and it started to get hard. She walks back in the house and comes out with two towels.

Without saying a word she strips down and says lets take a swim together. We both got in and were chatting about things in general - nothing sexual. After a while she swims up to me and hugs me and wraps her legs around me. She makes a comment about rewarding her pool boy for good work. She start rubbing her pussy tightly against my cock and makes a comment about how I must be enjoying this.

She slips my cock in her and we go at it for a while, but without the natural lubricant it was slowing down our progress toward O's. She suggested we get out and try this out of the pool. She hike herself up on the deck with her legs still in the pool. I came up between her legs and commented about how hairy she was. She says - it still tastes good.

So here I am eating the pussy of her right on pool deck. I told her I thought we shouldn't be doing this, but my cock was really needing the release. I got out of the pool and we fucked on a lounger until she came and I was about ready to. She told me to not cum in her and tell her when I was ready. Right now I said and pulled out. She slid down the lounger and I fucked her face from above until I came.

We got back in the pool to cool off and agreed that this shouldn't go beyond us. All well and good until her girlfriend walks out onto the pool deck as we are getting out still fully nude. No threesome then, but I fucked the friend sometime later. The "future aunt" did give me a couple more blow jobs when I came over to work other times, but it stopped when they got hitched.

My uncle divorced her after catching her cheating a couple times.
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post: