View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 01:30 PM

About 10 years ago I was at my cousin's house drinking beer and hanging out. Just my cousin, his BBW wife and myself. About 6 beers in she got up and popped a XXX DVD in. My defenses were down and hell, it was interesting. A few minutes in my cousin said, "You wanna fuck my wife?" She smiled and I finally got a clue that they'd planned this. But I figured what the hell.

I followed them to their bedroom and watched her strip and get on all fours. My cousin said, "God she's wet!" and slipped into her from behind while I watched. I was still sort of in shock at the whole deal but I'm a guy, right? I was rock hard watching her body move as he pumped into her. I opened my jeans and started rubbing the belly of my cock slowly while I watched. In less than a minute she looked at me and said, "Bring me that." I stepped in front of her and lowered my pants. I pushed my very rigid cock down to her lips and she sucked me in like spaghetti. It was incredible, the HORNY energy flowing thru my entire body. But for some reason I couldn't look my cousin in the eye while he fucked his wife and she sucked me.

Before he could cum he pulled out and said, "Fuck her." I pulled out of her mouth and moved around to stand behind her. She was soaked and wide open. I grabbed two handfuls of ass and slid into her. She hadn't made a lot of noise with my cousin but now she moaned with each stroke.

I'd love to tell you I fucked her for an hour til she begged me to stop. Truth is, I lasted maybe 5 minutes. Lol.

On several occasions after this event I'd go by and she'd blow me. But we never went to the extremes we hit the first night again.

I shouldn't have done it. It made me uncomfortable around him for a long time. It was hotter than the hinges on the gates of hell. But maybe I shouldn't have.
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Caseman601225 For This Useful Post: