View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 09:49 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts
Default Cue "The Cars" ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyM View Post
During my last year of college, my best friend dated a girl named ,uh, Jenny. SO, "Jenny" was always flirty with me, and when we said hi, I got kissed on the lips, not the cheek.
About six months after I graduated and moved back to my home town, Jenny moved up here, for a job. She and "John" had broken up, but as I found out, hooked up again later. Anyway, after a few half hearted attempts at hanging out and not screwing each other's brains out, we did. She was a pretty good looking woman, blonde, with a nice round ass, and pencil eraser nipples on medium to small tits. Having sex was great for both of us, but I felt a little guilty then, and have ever since. I never see her anymore, but he is still one of my best friends. To this day, I don't know if he knows, and it has affected our friendship, from my side at least. So as much as I liked doing her, I wish I hadn't.
Great story. You could ask your friend "What ever happened to Jenny?" without getting into your past with her...

Not that it matter but that song was by Tommy Tutone, not The Cars... the best known phone number in the world...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post: