View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 06:06 PM

Thanked 260,584 Times in 8,701 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXROLEX13 View Post
In french we say " Une image vaut mieux qu'un long discours" for me when I see these pictures it's the same effect as the "madeleine de Proust" I remember the sweet days of my 16 years when for the first time I saw totally nude women.

Alexrolex13
En anglais on dit "A picture is worth a thousand words," so even if these are not the size of words some of you have come to expect from me, here are 3000 more! ALEXROLEX13, if you truly don't mind newer ones, you might like to follow the links in SlickOne's post https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=306 for examples from Koversada. A problem for me in posting ones I find is figuring whether everyone shown is of an acceptable age; this is both because Europeans, the source of so many, have somewhat different standards of allowability, and of course because nudists are likely to be a little freer, no matter which side of the pond, about who can watch such events. I'm erring on the side of caution, therefore, in not posting ones from ones that feature "teenage" in the titles of pictures or of pageants themselves...
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_l1xvqtsWzz1qzzn4co1_1280.jpg   foto86.jpg  

ayour_006.jpg  
The Following 73 Users Say Thank You to crispus For This Useful Post: