View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 08:15 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveZR1 View Post
A great situation you have there. Seems like you did an excellent job of laying the groundwork for some exciting sunny days in the near future! Love to hear if she maneuvers to that spot. If nothing else, she is curious and you never know, maybe she'll be wondering what it would be like to be outdoors nude herself!

I have exhibitionistic tendencies myself but I am intimidated by others thinking I'm a perv, not to mention being arrested! But in your case, seems like your neighbor doesn't have an issue with your nudity.

My wife however, doesn't let these things bother her. But there is no doubt all neighbors KNOW that she is an exhibitionist! If not from seeing her naked first hand, then surely from neighborhood gossip. At least two neigbors have walked in on her while she was sunbathing nude on our patio. Stories for another day.

Our homes are very close together, but like you, screened with privets, arborvitae, and Leyland Cypress.
Of course there are a few spots where she can be seen through the foliage. The neighbors on each side, , and at least two neighbors to the rear can see into our backyard from their second-story windows.

While the wife suns herself in the nude regularly on our somewhat private patio, she also tends to the gardens in various stages of undress. Depending upon who knows what, she can be seen out in the yard nude, shorts and topless, panties and topless, or shirt and bottomless.

Our patio is surrounded by a low stone wall, so no one can possible see anything from the waist down. But almost anyone can see us from the waist up from their second floor windows. So I have to assume
Myself, I rarely leave the patio when nude because of the possible implications.

I was "caught" once by a next door neighbor. We had set up a massage table on the patio against the outer wall and was giving the wife a massage. One next door neighbor, a 40ish single businesswoman, had a small second floor balcony that barely has a view of that spot on our patio, probably less than 40 or 50 ft. from us. I never realized she had a view until that day. While I was giving the wife a sensual massage, both of us nude, out of the corner of my eye I saw our neighbor watching us. She was leaning out over her railing a bit, something I had never seen her do before. I was really glad then that the only thing I was wearing was sun glasses!

I was careful not to let on that I saw her, and didn't mention it to the wife either. So the sensual massage continued, it was becoming a VERY sensual massage. Meanwhile I'm trying not to get overly aroused, which was not easy knowing that we had an audience. It seems like the wife was the going to be the real winner here. I had begun massaging her back, ass and legs and spent a lot more time and being more attentive than usual. When I worked my way up her thighs, she whimpered when my fingers teased at the focus of everyone's attention. Yes, everyone, because our neighbor was still peeking.

When I finally asked the wife to roll over so I could massage her front, I was afraid she might see the neighbor. But luckily she was in her own zone about then, no worries about that. By then I thought the neighbor might have tired of watching us play, but she was still there

I started massaging her feet, soon working up to her upper thighs, creeping ever closer to the focus of everyone involved. By now, although trying my best to control myself I was sporting a full hardon, and the wife had totally melted, and was easing her legs wider each time my fingers slid past those luscious lips. Soon all other massage targets were abandoned, with one hand working her tits, the other hand, one finger dipping in and out of her sopping wet pussy and circling her clit, she was in heaven. With an orgasm on the horizon, I started using both hands on the pussy, teasing the clit with one hand, the other pumping three fingers in and out of her juicy pussy, just the way she loves it. Soon the twitches, and groans began, success! I continued ever so slowly and gently tugging on her pussy lips and fingering her while massaging her tits, which she likes me to do after cumming. A beautiful smile came across her face. Perfect.

Then the wife whispers to me.... "Did you know Marion was watching us"?

............... Gotta go, didn't mean to drag this out for so long....
Love the massage story! Bravo!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post: