Thread: Game Stories
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 07:20 AM

Default Resident Evil: The Bathroom Trap!

Jill's lips let out a heavy sigh as she arrived at a small closet with nothing in sight, but a typewriter and a large box. She had wandered the dangerous halls of this mansion for what felt like hours and yet she seemed to have made little progress in exploring its many mysteries.

"I do hope the others are okay..." Jill muttered to herself.

She had arrived here with the other members of her S.T.A.R.S platoon, but due to an attack from some wild dogs she was now alone. Isolated from her friends and attacked at every corner Jill was feeling the stress and the constant need to carry weaponry, herbs to restore her strength and different objects to solve the mansions many puzzles made any trip exhausting.

"I wonder if I will survive." Jill thought to herself taking a seat on the trunk.

Her feet were killing her and her socks felt warm and moist from the sweat. She wanted to catch her breath, but the idea that something could creep into the closet was incredibly prevalent (though strangely enough they seemed to avoid certain rooms altogether).

Jill took a little while to catch her breath and afterwards she felt ready to set out (well as ready as she could be), and the journey started off fine. She would wander the halls, drift pass zombies and solve a couple of puzzles allowing her to escape the many death traps filling the halls. All seemed well, but no matter how much she solved, she couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't right.

"I feel like something is watching me..." Jill muttered as she stared down the hallway behind her.

She couldn't put her finger on what it was, but something was definitely skulking nearby. It was strange because she hadn't seen anything and she had even walked through this hallway more than once. It was then that she heard an uncomfortable moan in the distance. It sounded like one of the zombies, but a lot more aggressive. Jill thought about what it could've been, she hadn't seen anything whilst wandering down the hallway, just a dead body of a zombie she had killed ages ago.

Then the moans grew louder...

Jill felt her heart start to race. She didn't want to stand there, but she definitely wanted to know what was chasing her. Then a claw came into view and following it was a red head. Its face turned to her figure and it growled like a rabid beast before running towards her. Jill instinctively turned around and sprinted trying to escape her attacker.

She turned a few corners, but could still hear it stamping behind her until she came to the end of the hall. It was funny in her panic she had no clue how she got here and when she saw the only door before her, she grabbed it and flung it open with surprising force before rushing inside and shutting the door behind her.

"Shit, shit! Got to lock it!" Jill yelled turning around and twist the lock in hopes of protecting herself.

Jill listened out for the sounds of moans and savage growls, but neither seemed to be present. Jill took a sigh of relief and turned around. She was low on ammo and knew whatever that thing was it probably wasn't in her best interest to fight it.

The room was a small bedroom with only two doors. One leading in the way Jill came and one leading out to another room. Jill tried to open the other door leading out, but it was locked. She looked around the room in hopes of finding the key so she could avoid the zombie outside when she found a note attached to the key mentioning some kind of secret exit.

"What could that mean?" Jill thought to herself as she unlocked the door.

She went inside and much to her surprise the other room was a bathroom and not just any bathroom, but a pristine bathroom! Jill was unsure of how such a thing was possible, but as she looked more and more around the room she couldn't find a single speck of dirt. In fact it appeared that the bathroom was quite commonly in use with a series of soaps and shampoos that were not only nearly full, but recently made. This bathroom belonged to somebody, but who? Jill wondered and then tried to wipe the sweat from her brow.

"Ew...I'm all sweaty and gross." Jill thought to herself as she looked at the bathtub in the corner of the room. "No...There is no way I could."

Jill curiously turned on the water and much to her surprise the water was crystal clear! She didn't know if it was because it came from some other water tank or its own filtration system, but it seemed clean enough to drink! Jill tapped her foot. It seemed there was nobody inside the bathroom, but her and so long as she locked the door she was probably safe. Plus the water seemed clean and so with a deep gulp Jill locked the door behind her and began to run the water.

It took around ten minutes for the tub to fill and the water was not only clean, but nice and warm too. Jill threw off her hat and began to unbutton her boots. "Goodbye sweaty socks." She muttered as she peeled the sock from her foot before dipping her toes in the water. It felt soothing and instantly made her relax just a little. Jill continued this trend leaving her clothes on the floor nearby with only her handgun kept close to her.

"I reek!" Jill sighed as she placed her handgun on the side of the bath. "I couldn't wait a second longer."

Jill was standing in this strange mansion's bathroom completely naked. It was a weird feeling, like running naked through a stranger's home. She kind of enjoyed it though and if it wasn't for the threat of death she would probably have had a bit of fun.

"Jill Valentine, idol of S.T.A.R.S." Jill muttered as she thought back to how the other officers saw her.

Jill was beautiful to say the least and her strong attitude and intelligence made her often the object of desire at the police station, not that she was one to chase romantic attractions.

Jill climbed into the bathtub and slid down and as she did she unleashed an incredible moan. It sounded almost like a zombie having an orgasm or so she thought as she began to relax for the first time that night. She was planning on scrubbing herself, but then she thought back to the odd letter. It read that there was an escape route in the bathroom, but where?

Jill didn't have much time to think as when she twisted over to grab her pants her foot nudged the tap and after an odd clicking noise she noticed the wall open up! Then as if responding to some mechanism the bathtub began to slant and slide at an incredible pace!

"KYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Jill screamed.

Meanwhile...

"Okay squadron, we are here as back-up for S.T.A.R.S as per Brad Vickers request!" The squad commando said as he walked through the mountains leading up to the mansion's front door.

The team of ten men had been grabbed by Brad in the time since he abandoned the team in hopes of giving his platoon a better chance of escape. Little did Brad know of the favor he had done the squad, as after gunning down plenty of ferocious creatures the squad arrived at the mansion's front door...

Upon entry the saw a strange sight before them, from a nearby set of doors on the first floor they heard a high-pitched scream. They followed the sound leading them to a dining room. Inside however, was a strange sight, instead of plates and food atop the table there was a bathtub filled with water.

"Urgh..." Jill muttered as her head raised from the water.

"Ready your weapons!" The Squad leader yelled.

Jill snapped alive and jumped up. "Don't shoot!" She cried.

The men were frozen, slightly confused, but at the same time happy with the sight before them. It appeared that Jill didn't realise that by standing there with her arms up she was giving the men a sight they had all dreamed of.

"J-Jill..." Brad muttered. "Where are your clothes?"

Jill was confused for a second and then she realised what he had meant. She stood completely naked with only her legs covered by the water in front of an entire squad of about ten men plus Brad. Her face went bright red and all of sudden she missed the stress of the mansion's halls.

"NOOOOOOO!" Jill screamed as she dived down under the water in hopes of hiding her shame.

They later escaped the mansion, but Jill never heard the end of carpet matching the d****s jokes and stories of how the idol of S.T.A.R.S. was seen completely naked by an entire squad.

THE END

I do hope this was okay. I wanted to write something with Jill in it as she was a crush I have had for a long time in games. Sorry if it is a bit rough though. I would like to write more in future XD
Attached Thumbnails
Jill_Valentine_RE_FanArt_Portrait_01.jpg  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GameLovingGuy For This Useful Post: