Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 09:02 AM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Thanks for the good question.... I'll try to break it down....

First of all. the jealousy thing... actually there is none.. and the reason is because finding people to participate like this on a long term basis is a job in itself...NOT a Craiglist search... You find people you know or recommended by people you know who are very ok w/ just having fun w/ it all.. the wife and I don't get jealous because we've been doing this since before we met, .. in fact as stated prior, we met at a swing group event... sex is sex... love is love, you can not mix the two... we love and are happy w/ each other as partners in life.. the sex, even our own, is an extracurriculiar activity of pleasure.... that is something some couples miss...having sex does not mean love........ But of course as we all know, if a partner refuses to have sex w/ spouse its sort of cruel and does show a lack of respect and love.... a little bit of a double edged sword.. but the attitude of the situtation at hand is there.
Most of us grow up with a closed view of sex which brings the jealousy card up. I have friends who are swingers and I've never seen two people more connected. They, like the GRIT's see the sex as their partner having some fun and being pleasured thus giving them pleasure hearing or watching it happen. I do know my friends who enjoy this lifestyle just have a rule and that's totally open communication. So if the wife wants to meet with a guy some afternoon alone that's fine if her husband knows prior and vise versa. And you make a great point love is love and sex is sex, neither of you are getting into swinging for love, your doing it for the pleasure. Took me years to learn the difference between the two.
The people we play with are all married...both Swing Group & "Select "friends...none came from a Craiglist search. Everyone is there to have fun.... neither group knows each other exist. We keep them seperate for good reasons....Thats why you'll see us actually say-- a Swing Group friend or a "Select" friend when we play.

Swing Group-- We met at a meeting w/ this group 15?? years ago. She was a card carrying member, and I was a guest...We were the only single people there.... Now the rules are NO singles.. couples only, and the same people from 15 yrs ago are still there.. 12 couples limit... I've only seen one couple leave for breaking the rules and not having the correct attitude of No Problems or Drama... 2 other couples left because they moved way too far away to really participate. 2 other couples have come in after big time backgroud and probation period.. otherwise everyone is growing old together in the Group...Because we're strict w/ rules and attitude and again -finding people is a job in itself... nobody wants to leave a good thing--both people and activitys...
When we have a Swing Group meet, not every couple attends.. it optional..we try to get together monthly, but sometimes its more.... and if someone is having a bad night functioning sexually.. its ok.. we're all mature enough to know we're not supermen or superwomen..
It must be like old home week when you all get together. I am curious how these meeting progress for just chatting and catching up to sex? Do you do theme parties? Do two of you just start making out and thing progress form there? Are there unwritten rules you don't start playing for an hour etc? Theres etiquettes at almost all functions be them written or unwritten, just curious what they are in your group.

"Select" friends-- all married, But their wives don't know.. they are cheating... there are 5 guys for wife... For me, there are 3 women.. all widowed, divorced and single. And we both limit our extracaricullar sex to just those "select" friends.. we are not picking up strangers... yuk!!!
This is just a fantasy, I'm thinking of one of the guys wife finding out and insisting on coming to a get together to see what goes on. Then somehow becoming the center of attention for the group.
They are actually friends we've known forever.. and we approached each seperately in deep thought discussion about the "Select" friend thing we wanted. We wanted married because they have something to keep secret.. single people talk too much and are out fucking others. The attitude is recreational sex w/ friends we can trust for safty and privacy.... we are both allowed to be w/ any, anytime. we usually tell the other if its about to happen. Because we're a couple/partners and in love & respect, its not or never in subtitute for being w/ each other... so encounters are not selfish in timing as to interfere w/ our time together... its extracariccular.
I guess this arrangement does come in handy when one person is just really horny and the other is away or not feeling the same way. Kind of a nice pleasure outlet to have.
Attitude, attitude, attitude counts.. above all... no one is leaving their spouse for the other..
Probably rule number one, and once everyone realizes this the group becomes better and stronger.
The biggest worry is that their wives fund out... but being married and cheating.. you tend to keep your mouth shut and not put yourself in jeopedy... She dosen't see all 5 weekly.. its if they can, and sometimes they don't/can't, etc.... same with the 3 women I know.... btw- the 3 women I know were friends of my wife so she arranged it all... they are all Bi- w/ her and I supply the manly affection they need when needed...
Ok another fantasy: Mr GRITS is home in bed with a lady friend fucking her for all he's worth when Mrs GRITS come home. She hears whats going on and stops on the way to the bedroom, stands at the door and watches them for a minute. Giving her tits and pussy a little rub when enters the room saying hi as she climbs on her girlfriends face and passionately kisses hubby. I live my swinging life through you two...
Anyone is free to quit anytime.. but why ruin a good thing.. there are no participation requirements.. its when you want to agreeably w/ the other..

Look, its not a situtation everyone falls into, or normal maybe... but we actually had a plan, refined it , worked on it, and implemented it happlily TOGETHER... that made the difference. Not Craiglist easy.

I hope that answered your Questions?? ---if not tell me, I'll try.
Thanks for the reply!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post: