View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 01:07 PM

Thanked 2,465 Times in 331 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
Wish I had a pic of this but it happened long before cell phones and was probably the best ENF sight I have witnessed. We were at some neighbors house with the kids for a pool party and BBQ. The kids were all out of the pool and the hosts wife was grilling burgers while my wife along with me and the host husband were in their above ground pool out in the backyard. We were throwing a ball around just talking and it turned into a game of keep away from my wife.

She was wearing a bikini and ended up playfully splashing and wresting over the ball with the guy. I got the ball from him and as I moved away she lept forward to grab it and he grabbed her. Somehow her bottoms came completely off and he threw them outside the pool. (He claimed it was totally innocent but I am sure for it to work so smooth he had to have a plan that went off flawless for him)

My wife had never been undressed in front of any other man and was so embarrassed she was in tears. I thought it was extremely hot but couldn't say anything and got out and retrieved the bottoms and she slipped them back on but not before both me and the neighbor got a great view. She got out and got dressed and we left right after dinner. Although our kids played together we never went back to their house for dinner or to use the pool after that.
lovely story! a bit more detail please on exactly what kind of bikini she was wearing and how her bottoms came off? did he fully pants her and take them off? or were they a string bikini where the ties came undone? how old were you all? and how much of what exactly did he see? was she in the pool water and covering up or fully on display?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post: