Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 03:36 PM

Thanked 9,449 Times in 313 Posts

In one house we lived in, I did that a lot.. Best story was when we were first together, and she was pregnant, in the third trimester, she didn't want to have sex.. but she'd get on her hands and knees and raise her dress or skirt so I could jack off onto her.. We lived across the street from a video store at the time, so I'd hold the curtain open so if anyone was looking at the bedroom window (and yes.. the overhead light was on, providing a great view) they'd see her totally exposed. The way the porch was located and the hedges were placed, I'm not sure if anyone got to see in or not.. but..

The other place I liked to expose her we lived across from an apartment building with 8-10 apartments in it beside a very busy road.. Not only were people in and out of there all the time, but many of the windows faced our bedroom window. Not only would I make sure something was on the dresser holding the curtain open a lot of times, but there were several times I'd blindfold her and tie her to the bed and have her suck my cock while I'd play with her pussy then fuck her. Again, I'm not sure if anyone ever got to see her "in action" but I really got off on the chance that someone would.

Here's a pic of her blindfolded, tied to the bed spread eagle in front of that window.. that was also a night I fucked her pussy with a big cucumber, that way if anyone was watching, they would get a GREAT show!
Attached Thumbnails
cukefuck1.jpg   cukefuck2.jpg  

The Following 56 Users Say Thank You to shirleyann For This Useful Post: