Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 11:39 AM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

My posting here started because I wanted to chronicle/share some experiences. It turned into being a journal of sorts. I was really going to just post about new experiences with my wife. Chatting with another member I mentioned an experience the following weekend from the last post so I am going to post it.

There's always something my wife wants done at one of our houses. She had mentioned to my brother she would like a built in grill and sink on the deck. She has talked of this many times and I've put it off. Well my brother called saying he has a free weekend and we can complete the project in short order. He is more qualified than me to accomplish this and have the results look professional. She has everything listed how she wants it. I mention this to her and she could not go that weekend but said for me to go and take advantage of his availability.

I called him next day to let him know I would get most of the materials needed and load on a trailer to be there early Saturday morning. He inquired about what we planned afterwards. I could tell in the conversation that he was hoping to see my wife. I told him I was coming alone that she had plans. He did sound disappointed but we made the arrangements. A couple days later he called to confirm materials and times. He kept stalling till he asked weather permitting if his wife could come lay out while we worked. I said only if she's nude. He said he was sure she would be. He kept hinting that we should grill out and have some fun afterwards. I did not pursue and let him ramble with a load of indirect statements about the evening.

I told my wife that I thing my brother is trying to set up a fun evening with his wife at the house. She just said that she hopes we have fun but only after we finish our work. I had decided to take off Friday and get down with everything. After getting all materials loaded on the trailer I headed down. My brother called. He confirmed an early time Saturday morning. I did not tell him I was on the way. He said his wife was going to do some nude tanning tomorrow. I said great that will give some visual stimulation while working. He said afterwards would I be up for some fun. I asked to define fun. He said that he wanted to see how far his wife would let things go.

It seems that they have been talking about past experiences and using the effects of the conversations in the bedroom. He wants to see if she would really follow through with some of their role playing and discussions. We talked a long time about her. I just said i didn't want to be a problem in their relationship. He concluded that he did not know how far she would go but it was something he really wanted to see and that she wanted to possibly try.

I arrived and actually got started on the framing and water supply/drain. At dark I got some furniture out of the outbuilding and sat outside drinking and smoking till I fell asleep. My brother woke me up at daylight. He was surprised at my progress but graded me a B on my work. After correcting several things we got to work. With him there everything went fast. By noon we had everything set and was on a break when his wife arrived. She walked up carrying a beach bag and a plastic container of what looked like pink lemonade. I asked if she brought us drinks. She smiled and said that this was hers. I had a taste and it was vodka and a lot of sweet mix. I said you better be careful or she will get drunk. She said maybe.

They are definitely not drinkers. She went inside. I ask my brother about her drinking. He said it was his idea for her to relax as he smiled. She returned with glass in hand. We had set up the furniture and one recliner for laying out. She d****d her towel over the back of the chair and sat down drinking. We had a lot of small talk till at the end of the glass I said to my brother she needs a refill. He take the glass and heads in. I ask if she was going to ever get to tanning. She said yes but working on it. My brother returned quickly. She takes a long drink sets the class down and said she was going to lay out and let some sun hit her pale body.

She had on a long dress style beach cover-up. I assumed she had her bikini on underneath. She stood and pulled the cover-up off over her head. She was completely naked. To remind, she may be a medium A cup. Practicality all nipple. Shaved pussy with a trimmed black strip. She is about my wife's height but has wider hips and thicker thighs. She is pale white. No sun has hit that skin all winter. I said i needed a drink too. I go inside and return with me a nice beverage. She settles into the chair and my brother reclines the back flat. We sit talking till my brother says she needs sunscreen. She pulls out a weak tube. I said i have a stronger tube inside and I retrieve it.

Being the gentleman I am I ask if she needed assistance with the application. My brother answered absolutely. She is lying on her stomach. Skipping arms legs shoulders back. There's no hope for side boob. I really give her ass a lathering and spent a good amount of time on her upper thighs getting to brush her pussy with the side of my hand. Once complete I ask about the front. She said that she will lay like this for awhile. My brother and I continue working till we completed our task. We did watch his wife apply sunscreen on her front. He said damn we missed it. He also filled her glass again and said he added a little more vodka to her container. She noticed on first sip and smiled.

We then settled around her chair to talk and drink. My my beverage my brother water. We watched her go inside several times and she was feeling her drink. She was no longer over modest. She returned and sat on the chair one leg off the other folded in front of her facing us talking. She caught me staring at her pussy while she was saying something I was not hearing and said my eyes are up here. We all laughed.

My brother mentioned she may need more sunscreen as she was laying back on her chair. I jumped up beside her tube in hand. She made a comment about my eagerness. I agreed. She put both hands over her head and said go ahead as she held the chair. I started on shoulders. I would "accidently" brush a nipple as I applied. I did her belly and sides also occasionally brushing a nipple. She finally said are you going to forget my chest. I rubbed sunscreen into both hands and worked her chest. My brother was watching intently. I am not accustom to A cups so I spent my time playing with her nipples. Pinching pulling and rubbing.

I move to her strip. She left the hair longer so I spend time on her mound and strip applying. Rather than just go for it I ask if she needed my to apply sunscreen further down. She is lying back sunglasses on and just nods yes. She opened her legs wider as I slid my hand flat down her pussy. My middle finger running the length of her slit. She was already aroused and wet. I slowly retrace the movement up. The second time I applied pressure to my finger as I slid down and the tip of my middle finger entered her. She tensed up. I return. The third time I did the same and she was relaxed. I applied more pressure and my finger slid to the knuckle. I rubbed up and down allowing my finger to slowly fuck her from tip to knuckle and she started to lift to meet my movements. I then inserted my entire finger and continued sliding it fully in and slowly out to the tip then back again. She was now lifting her ass to meet my movements.

After several minutes of this I returned to rubbing her mound and strip. I said i better stop or I might not be able too. She made a sigh and me too. My brother even said me too.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: