View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 09:54 PM

Thanked 21,501 Times in 1,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiomature46 View Post
So many sexy ladies.....wish they would bare all....which reminds me...has anyone come across any hardcore pics from this year's event. I haven't seen any yet.
The word was out this year that hard core on the streets would be dealt with harshly by the KW police. I didn't see any.

You might catch a BJ in a bar, but most of the hard core occurs at private parties, and attendees take plenty of pictures, but don't post them on the net, since these are all friends and acquaintances. What happens at FF stays at FF.

I went on one boat ride that turned into a veritable orgy of BJs - one lady loved to swallow, and wanted more and more. At one point there were 6 simultaneous BJs going on on the rear deck of the boat. Down below, there was a daisy chain of 4 or 5 people giving or getting oral sex.
At a pool party, there was one gentleman who was well endowed, and the ladies were lining up to see if they could fit him in their mouths (my wife included - she said she really had to expand her mouth as wide as it would go).

Ah, the memories....and the very private pix.

DR
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post: