Thread: [Links to Fictional Stories] Additional Reading
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 12:42 PM

Hey guys,

Just wanted to apologise for ignoring the Naked Gamer Girls story. In my free time I'm editing my nearly-finished fantasy novel (it's not ENF I'm afraid) and I've been finding that when I contribute to writing.com all of my creative energy goes towards it. I find that instead of thinking about my own plot I'm thinking up ways to advance the stories here and that's not what I want.

I hope to have it Kindle-fied by the end of August and once I start work on the sequel I'll be able to spend some more time on ENF stories, but for now I need to try and focus.

On the subject of Kindle, has anyone ever tried one of the ENF stories on Amazon? I bought "The Only One Naked" as the preview seemed promising but in the end it was a bit of a bland exhibitionist story that didn't really go anywhere. Considering it is a premium story it was nowhere near the quality we produce on writing.com. Since getting burned on that I've been reading only the free samples, but by and large they seem pretty uninspiring.