Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Couples Massage Lesson
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 08:09 PM

Thanked 6,006 Times in 229 Posts
Smile The Actual Massage Lesson

Sorry it took so long to get back to relating the rest of our massage lesson experience. I am not a great writer, and it often takes me awhile to type these experiences out, since I try my best to retell my experiences exactly as they happened. With that said, let me continue!
My wife and I had just a couple of minutes before our massage therapist/instructor returned to the couples sanctuary as they called it, so we quickly dried each other off and tried to compose ourselves. Nearly as soon as we had donned our thick white robes, there was a soft knock at the door and our therapist entered the room. We were informed that one of us would lay on the massage table while the other person was shown massage techniques and would try them out with guidance from our instructor. My wife decided for us that she would receive the massage first, and she removed her robe and proceeded to get onto the massage table and under the thin white sheet, while our instructor faced away and looked out over the ocean.
After a quick introduction, our instructor pulled down the sheet and began to demonstrate how to massage my wife's shoulders and neck. She would stop every couple of minutes and place her hands over mine and show me the correct motion as I massaged my wife. My wife has large breasts and it was hard to control myself and not slide my hands down the sides of her rib cage, and cup the soft full sides of her sexy breasts, which were spilling out underneath her chest, as she laid there on her stomach. The sensation of our instructor and her warm body pressed against my back as she was reaching around me and guiding my hands as they slid over my wife's smooth back, had my erect cock straining against the material of my robe. I had to be careful because once in awhile my swollen head would part the front of my robe and poke out, as I would move back and forth against the side of the table! When folding down the sheet to expose my wife's lower back and hips, I clumsily pulled the sheet down too far, exposing her sexy hairy butt crack and her meaty pussy lips from behind. to my surprise our instructor left the sheet that way and my wife even spread her legs a little exposing more of her sexy crotch. I was getting terribly turned on sliding my hands all over her oily butt cheeks, and especially liked when our instructor had both of my hands massaging one side, which pulled her cheeks apart exposing her tight hole. I found it pretty arousing watching the slim womanly hands of our instructor massaging and spreading my wife's cheeks apart before allowing me to do the same. I could notice after a couple minutes of this that my wife would arch her back slightly trying to make me spread her cheeks wider each time I would knead her behind. Luckily as I felt like I was going to slip my hand down between her thighs, we stopped and rearranged the sheet, so that one entire side of her body was exposed, and I watched as our therapist's oily hands slid from wife's shoulder blade down her back past her hips and the backs of her thigh, finally finishing at her calf. I never knew it was so hard to keep the person being massaged covered up! With each long stroke the sheet would come more untucked from between my wife's legs, exposing the back of her upper thigh, and giving us a clear view of her black pubic hair covered pussy lips. We kept covering her back up but my clumsy novice massage strokes kept moving the sheet. When it came time to massage her hamstrings at the top of her thigh and at the base of her butt cheek, my middle finger brushed against my wife's warm wet swollen pussy lip as the instructor guided my hands!
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to ThomasMoore For This Useful Post: