View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 10:28 PM

Default Thanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc666 View Post
This photo set came to mind when I read the description. Maybe they're a little stronger than what you asked for but I think they're wonderful, possibly the greatest genuine ENF photo set ever.

Just a shame there isn't more of them, or even a video out there...
No, I think that falls perfectly into this topic, lol. Streaking of your own accord turning into being dragged through a crowd with your hands bound behind your back. Totally, lol, I can think of some videos that I've gotten from this site. I'd have to look through again to see if I could find them, but there were 2 videos where a girl gets naked, hands her clothes to her friend, then her friend runs away laughing and leaves her there. Unfortunately those videos end short so I've never seen how it turns out for the naked girl . There have been a cple of movie scenes where girls are skinny-dipping and some guy steals their clothes. I guess that's what I'm looking for. Basically any situation where a girl gets naked of her own accord, then ends up getting more than she bargained for. I know DFP and Narrow-Minded Productions have made some clips like that too . Thanx again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to helloyo2120 For This Useful Post: