View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 09:16 PM

Thanked 1,685 Times in 124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
Because my wife and I attend lots of biker type events, we see LOTS of topless and nude women all the time. After a while you can actually become a bit desensitized to it. BUT, it's always a thrill catching a glimpse of someone you actually know! I'll never get tired of that!
I was about to say something similar. It only takes a few seconds to pull up an endless amount of boobs online so seeing them isn't as much of a big deal. The same with lifestyle events and nude beaches. I don't think anything of it. But, give me the chance to possibly get a quick look down the shirt of a woman who is taking things out of her carriage at the market. I'll jockey for position for that. As for someone I knew vs a stranger... yeah, seeing someone I know is more exciting but then all that goes away after seeing them. I have a female friend who I've known for about 30 years. She's one of the very few female friends I haven't slept with. There have been a few times when I've got a quick down blouse but that's it. She recently showed me photos of her and her boyfriend (LS profile). She was nude and getting it from every direction. The intrigue was gone after seeing them so it really wasn't as hot as it was in my head before she showed me.

Even my wife. She has great tits that I was looking forward to playing with when we first met. And not that I don't appreciate them now but she can be topless and not get my attention as much as she did the first few hundred times we were together.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Massguy70 For This Useful Post: