View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 07:15 AM

Default Amsterdam cont. (The Hotel)

The hotel that we stayed in in Amsterdam was on the corner of a street of shops, the ground floor was a bar, above that was the restaurant, with the rooms along to the right above all the shops, on the left-hand side of the corridor it was all bedrooms, and on the right between bedrooms were single occupies toilets and also all the fire escapes. We had a room on the left, as you entered our room there was a wall about a metre long then the bedroom, beside the bed behind this wall partly hidden by a glass partition was only a wash-hand basin and a bidet, the bidet was in line with the gap in this partition.
On the first night I had to get up to pee so I just peed into the washbasin. In the morning as I was shaving my girlfriend keep-ed going to the room door and looking out to see if there was a queue for the toilets, as the time pasted she was getting desperate to pee, so I said you could pee in the bidet or wait for a toilet or wet your self. With that she dropped and stepped out of her pj bottoms and squatted over the bidet and peed and peed, I was watching her as the look on her face changed, when she was done I had other plans, and we were nearly late for breakfast.
She continued to use the bidet to pee and I the washbasin, for the rest of our stay.

Some years later I was on a trip to Canada with a female friend ( my girlfriend had broken it off with me). And we shared a room, this room was big, as you entered there was the door to the bathroom, then two double beds (we had one each) and a sitting area with a tv then a dinning area then big windows with a sitting area outside.
On the second night as my friend was in the bathroom changing her cloths the light went out so she was in the dark, I phoned the desk and someone fixed the lights while we were at dinner, but my friend would not close the bathroom door after that so if I sat up in my bed at the right angle I could see her in a big mirror on the wall opposite the bathroom door, I could see her getting in and out of her pj's and also the shower, but could not see the toilet, but I could hear her peeing, in the mornings it was like a water fall, this did at times mean that I had to stay in bed for sometime before I could get to the bathroom
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post: