Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 08:34 AM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
She wouldn't let me take a shower before I left???... WWhy???... she told me she called my wife during lunch, and my wife wants me home w/ her sex sent still on me??!!... ok.... when I got home, the wife just undressed me and sucked my cock telling me she can taste "W".... she then proceeded to fuck me and ask me all the dirty details of being w/ "W".. it turned her on .....
Grits I dont have an answer to your question but a comment on this part of the story. Back in my days in the military I was working a mid shift 4-midnight. About an hour before my shift the girl I was seeing stopped by for a quick visit. That visit turned into a nice hot fuck session which lasted right up until I had to just pull on my uniform and run to work. No time for a shower or clean up of any kind. I get off work later that night and went to the NCO Club for a nightcap before hitting the sack and this woman is there who I've been flirting with on and off the last couple weeks. We have a couple drinks then go to my dorm room where she doesn't waste a second and is unzipping my pants and getting my cock out. She immediately slips it right into her mouth and is giving me a very skilled blow job. It dawns on me I didn't shower so she's sucking my GF's juices right off my cock but she doesn't seem to notice or mind because she's sucking like a pro. Taking every inch in, licking the shaft, licking my balls and even my taint. Earlier when I was fucking my GF she was on top and she gets very wet of my cock and balls got soaked.
Jump ahead to the next morning (we spent the night together) and did it again in the morning. At breakfast she tells me she loves giving head, it really turns her on but has never had a cock that tastes as good as mine. Not sure why but I decided to fess up and told her about fucking my GF before she blew me. She had a little bit of a mixed reaction. She was not happy about it but not mad either. I guess she was just conflicted about tasting pussy for the first time.
A couple days later we made plans to go on a date. She asked me if I was still seeing my GF which I was and asked me a little sheepishly if I would fuck her before our date and not clean up. That was a new one on me but I was glad to do it. So I met my GF for a nice fuck, making sure I did a good job getting covered in her juices. I came with her riding me on top and held her tight to kiss and cuddle so or juices would run all over my cock and balls thinking abut my new girl and how much fun we were going to have in a couple hours.
When I went to pick up my new girl she invited me in and asked if I had "seen" my GF today. I told her yes just a couple hours ago and did not clean up at all. That was the end of the "date" part of the night and right on to the sex portion. She had my pants off and was kissing, licking, smelling, sucking my cock, my balls and even my ass slowly and methodically to savor even last drop. I was able to get my hand into her pants as she's doing this and her panties were soaked through. She was so turned on by this.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post: