View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 04:48 PM

Thanked 26,513 Times in 1,273 Posts

For a long time I knew my wife's number was 3 other guys, a few more if you include oral and a handjob. I knew about them all before the deed was committed. Last year and old friend of mine died, he knew it was his time and he went peacefully. A few weeks later my wife and I were in bed getting sexy, talking about her hotwife activities, the few that there are, it still turns me on for her to talk about them.

Sometimes she is coy and makes up some story to arouse me, but she is a terrible liar and I can easily tell she's making it up. This time she said 'there is something I have to tell you about Alan', the friend that just died, she said 'I think you'll like it, but you may not.'

She told me that when we met Alan, she had a little crush on him, he was a real geek and even in his mid 20's he had never had a GF. She said the idea of being his first drove her crazy with lust, so she plotted to seduce him, and she did when I was out of town. Alan was a very good friend of mine and a hunting buddy, after clothes were off he was getting cold feet until my wife promised to never tell me about it, and she didn't until he was passed.

If I had found out about this when it happened I would have been crushed, now it is a big turn on, especially the part of how she had to give him a very detailed anatomy lesson on the first naked female he had ever been with. She said they only did it once then and once after he moved to Atlanta and she visited him when she visited her parents there.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: