View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 01:31 PM

Thanked 1,626 Times in 167 Posts
Thumbs up Sort of Kinda on topic

My girlfriend (ex now) told me briefly about an incident. While we were in a long distant relationship (her in Tx, me in Fl) I sent her a 'care' package which included a webcam and her first sex toy (a little vibrator). I called to make sure she got her package, which she confirmed. I asked if she liked her gifts, she said very much so. I asked her to tell me about her first time using her new 'friend'. She hesitated. After prying a bit she finally relented and told me the following story:

"So I went to my room and stripped totally naked. I put some fresh batteries in my new little friend and turned it on. I was shocked at how powerful it was! I laid down on my bed and let my new vibrator caress my skin. When it touch my nipples they turned to little rocks! I could feel my pussy getting wet so I slipped my toy down to my clit. Oh My God! It was fucking amazing. In no time at all I was squeezing my tits and moaning so loud. I couldn't contain myself when I finally came. I was grunting and moaning so loud; which was ok since I was home alone. Or so I thought. As I lied there coming down from my climax I heard a rustling from the bushes outside my open window. I quickly got up and peeked out the window and saw the neighbor's boy (about 12) and his friend running into the house! I'm not sure if they looked in the window (if they did they got an eyeful for sure) but I am sure they heard me cumming!!"

Later that night I had her get on the webcam for me wearing only a hockey jersey. She would flash me her pussy, all the while I could see her brother watching tv behind her in the next room.

Last edited by nakedskin2000; 06-12-2013 at 01:34 PM.
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to nakedskin2000 For This Useful Post: