Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Catching and watching my wife and best friend
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 09:57 AM

Thanked 5,748 Times in 294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT1982 View Post
Hope you guys post soon, I am waiting for some stories from over the holiday weekend, I'm sure you have at least one good one to tell.
First day back home after a great vacation and get-away. We had time to relax, have some fun, meet some great new people and of course there was also a lot of sex involved. (Actually, it was more than what we normally have. My hot little wife seemed to be in the mood most the time and she was initiating a lot of the play.) I will leave the tales of the time to her to relate here.

Have to post a few pictures though, it is of a very good old time friend of ours who we happened to run into. Until this trip he was actually unaware of our involvement in the swinger lifestyle. My wife actually was the one who moved the conversation into that area and basically seduced him on the first night we were out. He was visiting family in the area we have our RV and he made a visit since we had not seen him since this past winter. I am not sure he knew what to think when he arrived and found us both naked. It was the first time he had ever seen my wife naked in the fifteen years we have been friends.

He was very interested in the fact that both of us had no pubic hair, my wife is fully lasered and I keep shaved smooth. Odd, the questions people ask in this area but he was very curious. It took some time and coaxing but my wife finally talked him into showing her his cock and pubes. He was hard as a rock already. My wife talked him into letting her shave him including his balls. Between her clippers, scissors and two razors she finally had his chest, stomach, pubic area, balls and ass shaved smooth. She was having fun and from his constant erection I think he was enjoying it as well with both of them in the tub.

She admired her handiwork and things moved to fucking pretty fast. He initially wore a condom but somehow managed to rip it while fucking her, filling her with a load of cum. Afterward he sat on the couch in total disbelief of what had just occurred and his fortune. I'm not sure how long it had been since he had last cum but he had blown a huge load. He ended up staying a few more hours and several more rounds of fun.

After he left my wife said she could not believe that we had not played with him before. He was in town for three more nights and made sure he came by our place each evening he was in town. The second night after things got started he had brought a new box of condoms and went to put one on and my wife said that this point it was useless and he seemed happy with that. He had a great time and my wife loved playing with him. He was very comfortable with MFM play, DP and loved eating her pussy before, during and after so that was a huge bonus for him with her.

My wife says he came more than anyone she has ever been with. He said he was always a heavy cummer but never had any basis to compare himself against. Each time he climaxed his entire body would shake and his climax would last several minutes. When it was done he was totally spent for 15 - 20 minutes.
Attached Thumbnails
Good Friends.jpg   IMG_20130310_044928 (2).jpg  

IMG_20130310_045642 (2).jpg  
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post: