View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 01:02 PM

Default Key West, Not Just Topless

We had only been to one nudist place and my young wife had decided to keep herself fairly well covered. She does not seem to have any exhibitionistic tendencies. Now, in Key West I asked about going up to the rooftop bar at one of the famous drinking establishments on Duval Street. The Garden Of Eden is clothing optional. She had no problem going.

It was obvious that there were way more naked men than women when we went up to get our drinks. Everyone seemed friendly, though, and it was a very comfortable environment. A young guy approached us at the bar and pretty much attached himself to us. When we walked over to claim two deck chairs he walked with us and asked if we would mind him joining us. I was between the two of them. He and I had immediately shed our clothes while still standing at the bar. After a bit she removed her top and he didn't seem shy about looking over at her to make conversation. A few minutes later I asked,"Aren't you going to take your shorts off?" thinking that it was unlikely.

"Yeah, take them off," he responded. "I want to see that booty."

This is the kind of crude remark that normally turns her off and I was worried that she would want to leave. Wrong. She stood up and removed her shorts and panties and seemed comfortable and excited. He made many excuses to get up and walk over to her to explain some point or another with his dick always right at face level.

He kept going to the bar to get us all drinks. Once when I went up to refresh them I realized when I came back that he had rearranged the chairs so that she was now in the middle. Another single guy eventually joined us and then an artist crouched at the foot of her chair to draw her likeness in chalk on the concrete floor.

When I came back from the bar for the final time I saw the first guy and my wife under the outdoor shower together.

I heard from him via e-mail fairly recently. I asked about the shower.

"There was some jerk trying to get under the shower with us. I remember playing with her asshole."

She's gone now but it is one of my finest memories. Certainly my wildest.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to georger2 For This Useful Post: