View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 07:00 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by medman888 View Post
I can't imagine there being a better Jamaican location to stay/visit then Hedonism II. If your a nudist, voyeur, exhibitionist, or any combination of, this place is heaven. All kinds of people go there but everyone seems to have an open mind. The best way I can describe it is it's Spring Break for adults. Hanging out at the nude pool there is constant drinking, talking, laughing, dancing, flirting and the best part is everyone is NAKED!
I have stories but, what happens at Hedo stays at Hedo.
It was like a bucket list item for me that I checked off about 4 years ago and I'm actually planning my third trip for 2016. Southwest flies there now out of Houston I think. Its cheaper than ever.
Yes, Hedo II Negril is an amazing place.
Beyond what you mentioned above, its amazing that the atmosphere has remained unchanged for decades. Our first visit there was about 1983! We went back a few more times since then. Wife and I haven't been there recently, but apparently still wild and crazy.

One thing I noticed about Hedo that I don't ever see mentioned, is that sometimes the week that you choose can make a big difference in the atmosphere. Its always GOOD, just different guests.

* We've been there when there was an overabundance of college age guests, 70% male! and almost all on the prude side. (my wife LOVED all the attention from the horny young guys who ventured over to the nude side!)

* We've been there when a large contingent of a Lifestylers group was there. (We're not swingers ourselves, but we did get drawn into that scene just once on that visit) (one and done)

* We've also visited when there was a more mixed (normal?) crowd.

But any particular week (or 5 days, or 10 day period) that you stay, the crowd is constantly changing because everyone has different arrival and departure dates.

As we matured, the wife and I would go around the point to Grand Lido Negril, (same owners back then) for a more sedate, upscale nude vacation. One great feature of Lido, if you got a 1st floor room, they had French doors opening right out to the lawn in front of the nude beach, nude pool, and nude Jacuzzi. Sweet. Sadly Grand Lido has been gone for a while now. (see pictures in post above)

Last edited by SteveZR1; 12-31-2015 at 07:09 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: