Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - ENF] Clothing Malfunction
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 08:48 PM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts

At the beach years ago with my wife, her best friend and my best friend. It was a short shallow beach so the waves were really big but didn’t really go far into shore if that makes sense. We decided to rent a boogie board anyway and my buddy and I had a good time with it for a while. Then we decided to head to our spot and have a beer while the girls took a turn. Her friend went first. We were maybe twenty yards away. She did terrible as we expected. As she stood though her entire nipple was out. My buddy and both joked about our great luck. Then my wife went a few times and at one point she really got knocked over by a wave. She was under the water for several seconds so my friend and I jogged over to see if they needed help. When my wife stood up, her bikini bottoms had gone completely off and were only looped around one ankle. We’re only about ten feet away at this point. Not much was left to my friends imagination as she stood up revealing her shaved pussylips and clit visible. Her reaction of course was to turn away showing him her round butt and pussy yet again as she leaned over to pull her bottoms up. Lucky guy.
The Following 56 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post: