Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - ENF] Clothing Malfunction
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 04:33 PM

Default After-party floating nipple

Many years ago in Yemen, I rented a room at the Mövenpick Hotel and had a sort of small after-party up there at the conclusion of the annual Marine Ball, which was in the same hotel. Among the people who came to my party were some guys from my team, a few French friends, a couple of US girls, and two ladies from the UK embassy. So, somewhere in there, a guy from Louisiana was explaining the joys of a trailer park to the Brits and I noticed that the scoop-neck party dress of one had scooped a bit low and shifted, leaving her right breast (a rather pert breast) completely exposed. Since we were well into many, many drinks, I doubt she could tell the difference. So, as Jimmy explained life in Louisiana, I pondered the etiquette question - "is it polite to interrupt a good Redneck story to let a woman know that her breast is exposed?" So, as I pondered, Jimmy explained and I admired. I think I offered to make her another drink and in taking her glass caused her to raise her arm so that the breast went back in. I don't know if she ever realized she was doing some ventral cooling, but Jimmy had noticed, which was one reason he tried to keep his story interesting so that she wouldn't notice.

Lots of other fun things happened that night, but this was the one relevant to this thread.
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post: