Thread: Upskirt at work
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 10:54 AM

Default Upskirt at work

Hello all - been lurking for a while, but this is my first post. Love the site.

I have been doing some cabling work at a school recently, and during that time we had to re-route data and power cables in the Administration office. There are usually 3 ladies in there, but only the secretary seems to wear a skirt. Bless her, we have moved her backwards and forwards, from desk to desk, and I think she has just got used to having us crawl around the floor and getting in her way.

One day when she was on her own manning the office during lunchtime, I moved her from her desk to a spare table, where I had placed some reels of cable underneath. The phone never seemed to stop ringing, and as she was nattering away I noticed that she had lifted her feet up onto my cable reels. I put down my tools on the floor, dropped to my knees in front of her desk, and pretended to work. I couldn't believe my luck when I looked under her table! She looks to be in her early 40s, and she made me feel as horny as hell!

I carefully pulled out my mobile phone and managed to snap off these two pics. I was frightened to death that I might touch her leg when I "moved in", but it gave me SUCH a rush! Apologies for the rather poor quality of the mobile phone pics - I was rather shaky, as you can imagine!

Does anyone else see a little damp patch on the second pic, or is that just my lustful imagination?
Attached Thumbnails
desk1.jpg   desk2.jpg  

The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to scarymaryhinge For This Useful Post: