Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 11:30 AM

Default exposing wife in the past

I used to expose my wife all the time, sometimes with her knowledge, sometimes without. She'd try on clothes, sometimes without even a G string and would sometimes leave the curtain open a couple of inches or not latching the door and bumping it open. She always said it was by accident, and she was embarrassed, but it happened a lot. We would go dancing, and I would talk her into no panties, and while slow dancing, I would rub her back which would pull up her dress and expose her bottom. She caught me a couple of times and was pissed. She always went braless then , we are early 60's, and this was sort of the fashion, and a few buttons would accidently come undone until her tits were totally exposed. Again back rubs will loosen and tighten the shirt around the buttons and sometimes the will undo themselves, especially on a shirt that's been worn some. She would sometimes unbutton one or two to be sexy for me. One would usually show nipple. Sometimes in a public park we'd be sitting on the grass, I'd lay down nest to her and slowly put my hand under her dress and discreetly play with her. That would sometimes get her hot and I could talk her into removing her panties so I could do a better job. If she was enjoying it she would sometimes relax enough so I could get her skirt above her waist and play. We are sort of old for this behavior now, and she became real religious so we no longer do it, but it was fun for about 20 years. I have been lurking for awhile, so thought I should add something somewhere, and this does bring back good memories.
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to heyyou For This Useful Post: