Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Catching and watching my wife and best friend
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 01:13 PM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts

WASHINGTON DC HOTEL STRANGER PART 2

The next morning came around way to early and we got up late. Our conference was over and we ate lunch and then visited the Pentagon City mall returning on the Metro around 6 that evening. My wife talked about her experience last night and I wanted to fuck her but she insisted I wait until he arrived that evening. She showered again and was looking great when his knock finally came at the door promptly at 9 that evening. My wife was like a giddy schoolgirl when she almost skipped to the door wearing nothing but the boots he had complimented her on the night before. He walked in and kissed her on the cheek patting her butt and telling her she was a “good girl” which instead of pissing her off as being condescending made her blush and smile. He walked over to me and shook my hand and then handed me a bottle of Chivas Regal 18-year-old Scotch which instantly got me to warm up to him. My stomach was still in a knot at the thoughts of him using my wife as his play toy but I knew she enjoyed the attention and the sex so sat back and poured the three of us a shot and made a toast to my wife and her impending orgasms. As soon as we all took a sip, he ordered my wife to her knees and had her unfasten both our pants and kneel in between us and alternate sucking our cocks as we made small talk and sipped on the Scotch. I was already rock hard but he was still limp and she had to work him to get him hard. I wanted to get some pictures but he said he could not be in any photographs that could be posted online or shared. He said he would email me all the images he took of her though. It was strange sitting in the hotel room, talking and drinking with another guy while both of us had our pants and underwear pulled down around our lower thighs and my wife kneeling between our chairs taking turns sucking each of our cocks.

After our second drink and about 30 minutes he told my wife to get up and directed her into some more nude poses for him as he used his phone to take pictures. He was complementing her heavily and being flirtatious and I could tell my wife was eating it up and at that point probably would have done anything he asked. At one point, he had her undress us both completely and then he told her she needed a good spanking. Again, I could see her blush and heard her mutter “spanking” in a very low tone but a definite question. He just smiled at her and asked “when was the last time you had a good proper spanking?” My wife had a puzzled look on her face and replied “I, I don’t know….. probably when I was about ten….. I, uh, I don’t know.” She was searching for words obviously puzzled as he sat on the bed and pulled her to him and put her over his legs with her ass up in front of him. He rubbed her ass for a few minutes and then ran his hand down between her thighs and I heard him say “Oh my god you are wet. It looks like somebody likes to be spanked.” My wife was looking at me with her face resting on the side and replied “I have never been spanked……….” But before she could finish he gave her a smack across her bare cheek as he followed with a gentle caress and the only thing from my wife was an audible “mmmmmm”.

Up until our adventure with Jeremy a few weeks before my wife and I led a very vanilla and quiet sex life together. We had learned early on to not make any noise in fear of waking the kids and our upbringing made sex something shunned and never spoken of. Most of our sex was under the covers in the dark with no use of toys or other stimulation. Not that we didn’t enjoy it, we just never talked about it or played on it. The past few weeks had been very revealing and eye opening for us both. We had gone from Mr and Mrs PTA parents to looking at swinger sites and reading about all sorts of sexual deviations while talking in depth about our fantasies and desires. I had always thought my wife had no fantasies and it was just a perversion in myself but now, I had learned she too had some very graphic fantasies and a definite kinky side. We could both be total freaks.

The spanking continued and my wife seemed to get more and more into the intensity as he grew bolder. He had her asking for more and telling him “spank me harder” on several occasions as she squirmed on is lap. Before he was done I was amazed to see my wife’s hot little ass turn a crimson red and could clearly see several outlines of his handprint on her cheeks. I was half afraid that we were going to have a knock at the door from the hotel staff regarding the noise as the individual slaps and vocal responses from my wife echoed throughout the room. As he moved my wife off his lap she said “Please, I need you inside of me.” His cock was raging and he got up off the bed and grabbed his drink taking a sip and then telling her “No, not yet. You need to be a good little sl*t and suck your husband’s dick for him now.” He had me climb up on the bed facing her body as I knelt over her face. He gave her instruction on sucking my cock from underneath and then had her suck my balls. It felt amazing and I was doing everything I could not to blow my load when he told me to move up over her face and told her to lick my ass. I could not say anything as my wife began greedily licking me like never before and the feeling was overwhelming as her tongue licked and alternated between gently probing my ass. Finally, I had to get up and move before I unloaded. I made an excuse of my knee being cramped and needing to move but he precum leaking from the head of my cock was evident.

As I got up, he laid on his back and told my wife to get up on top of him. She immediately moved over him and he guided her down onto his large dick which disappeared fully inside her wet pussy. He pulled her forward and they kissed each other deeply as he ground his hips into her. He separated the kiss and told her “your husband is going to lick you from behind and then we are going to both fuck you in both your tight holes. I am going to be in your hot pussy and he is going to fuck you in the ass at the same time. Do you like DP?” His comment took me by surprise and I was even more surprised when I heard my wife moaning and telling him yes, she wanted “DP”. He told me to get behind her and to lick her like she had done me. My wife was already spread wide open as she was mounted and riding his cock and I slowly moved to do as he instructed. It was odd, the smell of sex and his cock was permeating the air as I moved my face down to my wife’s ass and began to slowly lick her from behind. It was hot but I had never been so close to another man’s cock before. It took me several minutes before I got into it and began really licking her as he continued slowly pulling in and out of her. He then guided me into kneeling behind her and getting my cock into her ass for our first ever anal sex. She grunted as the head of my cock pressed inside her and I asked her if she wanted me to stop, she said no to keep going and told me it felt so good. Once I got fully inside of her we both began to fuck her simultaneously and the tightness and sensations were amazing. I did not take long with a mix of the mental and physical stimulation and pushed as deep inside her as I could and blasted a huge load as I held on to her and she bucked against him. She was having intense spasms as she was in the midst of her own orgasm that totally rocked her body. I slowly pulled out and watched as a stream of my cum leaked from her ass and ran down around his balls and he continued to pump my wife as she orgasmed for the full time.

Once her orgasm began to slow he rolled her over onto her back still inside her and raised her legs up placing her ankles onto his shoulders as he fucked her hard and fast until blowing his own load deep inside her. Once he was drained he pulled his slimy cock out of her and my wife lay on the bed almost comatose. He brought his cock up to her face and she opened her mouth and took him inside sucking him clean. Once she was done he got up and my wife fell sound asleep lying on the bed still naked and leaking from all holes.

I lay on the bed beside my wife and was drifting off from the evenings activity. He lay down beside her on the other side after turning all but the bedside lamp off. He talked briefly and we all feel off to sleep. I woke up again with the bed moving and rocking hearing my wife moaning in obvious enjoyment. I looked over and my wife was on her stomach with him on top of her giving it to her good. I got up and walked into the bathroom to pee and then got a bottle of water and stood watching as I was parched and drank the entire bottle. He had his very large sized cock in my wife’s ass this time and she seemed to be fully enjoying her second anal session. I didn’t think they were going to stop, he had more stamina than I have seen in most men and went for at least twenty full minutes after I had begun watching. He finally blew another load inside her and lay on top of her for a while as I climbed back into bed. He then got up and showered and when he came out my wife was out cold snoring. He told me he would email me the pictures taken earlier and he left after getting dressed.

I locked the door behind him and got back into bed. I tried to wake my wife up but she was barely coherent and would immediately fall back to sleep after being stirred. I got up straddling her ass cheeks and rubbed my cock between them feeling her wetness on my hard-aching shaft. I pushed my cock back inside her ass without much effort and little response from her as she gave out a low moan. It took me about ten minutes to cum and I then rolled over and went to sleep.

It was after noon the next day when we got up, we had to pack and had a flight home early the next morning. We talked about the experience and it provided some very erotic stimulation for us. It was about a month after we returned that I got an email with the picture attachments. I had almost forgot about them. We showed them to Jeremy and told him about the encounter and he seemed to get jealous over it. It is weird, my wife and I have little jealousy but both Jeremy and she seem to have issues with jealousy between them if the other hooks up. Her other regular boyfriend who I will tell more about later also has the same issues. He and Jeremy know each other but don’t like each other.

About six months after our meeting the stranger he got into contact with us and offered to take my wife to a conference in Hawaii with him. He wanted her to go as his “date” and said he would pick up her entire tab for the trip and stay. The conference was seven months away and we talked about it in depth and decided to do it. She had a great time and enjoyed the trip but after returning said she did not want to do anything apart or make separate trips again. She has told me in depth details of the trip and I will get her to see if we can write about it to relay it here in this forum. Might take a little time but I will ask her about it.
Attached Thumbnails
5 black boots going to door for room service.jpeg   6 naked pose for inticing him as he watches.jpeg  

7 he tells her to undo his pants and pull out his cock.jpeg   8 naked inviting him to join her in bed.jpeg  

9 naked in bed waiting for him as he teases her.jpeg   10 naked posing in bed for him to show her ass from behind.jpeg  

11 after orgasm smile.jpeg  
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post: