Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Catching and watching my wife and best friend
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 12:08 PM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fheath View Post
Couplein2mfm, I am following intently. This sounds so familiar to my current experiences. Your descriptions of emotions are spot on to what I experienced with friends.
Thank you, it was a very good experience and continues to be for both of us. After years in the LS we are both comfortable and keep the communication and dialogue open. Typically, I am very comfortable in "sharing" her and watching her climax with another man. There are times that I just don't feel it but I let her know and the issue is never pushed or forced. She is still much less comfortable with seeing me with another woman, there are times that we have had MFMF or FMF that she has not said anything but I can tell she is not into it. From her perspective she says that when she sees me with another woman many times she thinks I will want or like her more. So, our choice is to stay primarily same room MFM.

She has hooked up solo before in MF but for both of us, it is more about the sharing and being together than just the sex. She has let me hook up solo with several woman but again, it is just not as enjoyable as when we are together.

The LS can be an awesome place, you just have to find your niche and keep the communications open completely.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post: