Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 09:39 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Fantastic day!!!! I woke early and took my truck to have it detailed. After traveling in it most of the week it was quiet dirty. Plus I had all windows cleaned inside and out. When I arrived home my wife was sitting outside having coffee. I too poured a cup and sat with her having what seemed like a lot of small talk while all I could think of was the paying of the lost bet. The conversation eventually turned to our impending trip. We decided I would go pick up the required lumber and we would leave around one. I volunteered to get the lumber for two reasons. One I would drive slower and two with the gate down in the bed it would help keep my tag from being obvious. So after the longest morning ever and after I brought home Chinese food it was time to depart. I loaded the overbite bag and started locking the house when my wife entered the kitchen. I laughed out loud. She was wearing the sundress as promised but also had on the largest Jackie onasis sunglasses I've ever seen. What made me laugh was she had my "hat hair" hat on. This is a ball cap with shoulder length black hair sewn into the inside seem. She had her blonde hair tucked into the hat and asked would I recognise her without the hat. I said absolutely not. She walked over to bathroom mirror looked at herself and said let's get going and told me she took a sleep aide thirty minutes before and will hopefully sleep through any and all embarrassment.

We loaded into the truck and headed out. It takes about thirty minutes to get from our suburban city onto the interstate. We drove through town exited to the expressway. About half way my wife sets the radio on a Sirius station of her choice, looks at me and said do not wake me up till we are at the exit to our house. Instead of reclining the passenger seat part of the way she laid the seat almost flat. She pulled the hat over the top of her sunglasses said have a nice drive and the the money shot. She pulled the halter top to just above her bellybutton letting those two beautiful breast see the freedom of my truck. Her nipples were as hard as I've ever seen them. I then asked the question before I thought. What about traffic till the interstate. She responded with don't care going to sleep. That was our last conversation till the exit.

Well I put the earplug into my left ear to monitor CB conversations. Other than the occasional traffic or truck stop report it was slow. I passed four or five trucks in route to the interstate with no obvious luck. No CB no horn no nothing. I was at least resolving myself to at least having a great view for the next three hours. After passing another ten trucks on the interstate with again no reactions that I could tell or hear I was approaching construction. The left lane was closed so traffic merged to the single right lane. I was behind a truck. Before the merge a truck pulled into my lane. We went from 70 plus mph to a very slow 50. It was then then driver announced on his CB that he is sitting behind a, describes my truck, with the prettiest brunette seat cover you've ever seen. I looked in my rearview and the truck was maybe a foot from my lowered gate. The driver looked as though he was leaning over the top of his steering wheel looking directly at my wife's tits. No response came back. He then blasted his horn. The truck in front of me responded asking if he needed assistance. The conversation turned to how wonderful the view and he has two more miles. By the way his cb name was cowboy. I stayed in that position till I was able to enter the left lane and slowly pass the next truck. After I passed him I pulled in front and slowly pulled away. As they got smaller in my rearview I started getting additional comments on my location and supposed speed. It seems trucks traveling the other direction were giving my "twenty" as they called it. I passed several more trucks that did not seem to look and several that voiced their emense pleasure to others. Then I heard on the cb about construction on a bridge six miles ahead slowing traffic. My location was then given. The result of the conversation was plain when I saw the construction ahead sign. Two trucks were side by side with several in front of them. I pulled into the right lane behind the truck. As we approached the bridge the truck in the left lane slowed quickly and pulled in behind me. The cb was again buzzing.

Will finish the road trip shortly.
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: