View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 05:09 PM

Thanked 21,503 Times in 1,565 Posts

I may have told this story before, but it fits in with this thread very well.

I used to take the NYC Subway to and from work. It was always crowded. One time coming home from work, I was standing leaning against the door reading a magazine. In front of me, facing me, holding onto the bar above us, was a young lady, a bit plump, but cute, with large breasts. I was holding the magazine in my left hand with my hand at the top of the spine, the magazine resting on my forearm. The train jostled, and her left breast bumped the back of my hand. She jostled back, and, to my surprise, leaned forward again to bump the back of my hand again - and it wasn't the movement of the train that made her do it. For the next ten minutes, she took every opportunity to bump her left breast into my hand. She never looked at me, just kept on bumping.
There was a young woman sitting in the seat just to my left. This put her eye level about 18 inches from the bumping, and she must have observed what was going on. She looked up and spoke to my bumper and asked "Would you like to sit down?"
My bumper replied "No thanks, I'm fine." and kept on bumping.

I was mulling whether she wanted to take it any further, when she just turned around and got off the train without a glance at me.

My best NYC Subway story...
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post: