View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 02:18 AM

Thanked 1,809 Times in 74 Posts

I am one of those guys that has a serious pregnancy fetish and love seeing pregnant women at the beach.

One day while at the beach I saw a very attractive heavily pregnant woman wearing a white and black stripped bikini top and blue jean shorts and found a secret place to watch her.

She had long blonde hair and about c-cup sized breasts and absolutely had that "pregnant" glow to her. What most fascinated me was the size of her belly. It was huge.

She left her camp on the beach to go to use the restroom and I followed her. A few minutes passed and I was getting bored and decided to go back to the beach and had an incoming call and went to answer it. As soon as I turned the corner of the bathroom where I was waiting to see her again I accidentally bumped into her and out of concern my free hand feel right on top of her very pregnant tummy.

I said I was sorry and she said "no worries" and went back to the beach. I couldn't believe my luck as I am very shy around pregnant women.

Wanting to remember that experience I took a quick picture of her as she was leaving. Her husband sure is a lucky guy!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ocguy55 For This Useful Post: