View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 03:07 PM

Default Stories of my life

Hello there,

i'm new to this forums and I'd like to share a variety of stories (sex, voyeur etc.) from my life with you.

I hope you don't bother my english as i am a non-native speaker from Austria.

I am 31 years old and happily married with my first girlfried (I never had sex with another women). Besides that, I enjoy being a voyeur and a bit of an exhibitionist

So, from time to time, i will share stories regarding my sex life (especially outdoor sex) and voyeur stuff.

I hope you like it!

First, I will start off with some stories regarding my sister in law.

She is a bit younger than my wife. She's very slim, small boobs and a tasty butt

When my wife used to live with her parants, I often stayed over. And I used the chances to see my SIL naked as often as I could. We were sleeping one floor above her. So, I often saw looked down the stairs, when my wife was absent. I often caught her, when she walked naked to the shower or from the shower to her room. So i saw her litttle titties and her nice ass from above. She never noticed me and it happend quite a few times!

Another story was, when my wife went into the bathroom to ask her something. She was dressing her hairs after shower. A few minutes later, my wife asked me to look for something in another room. I had to pass by the bathroom. And surprisingly, she let the door open. So I had a nice view to her barenaked sister (she still did not notice me). Especially her juicy ass :-)

The third story is from a breakfast encounter in summer. Her sister sat in a 90° angle next to me. she only wore a short pyjama, including hot-pants-linke pants. She had one leg on the chair. Thus, she revealed her perfectly shaven pussy without noticing it. I had a perfect view. Awesome!

Forth story:We went on a trip with my wifes family. We had to sleep in the same room as my SIL. After turning out the light, i was not able to catch sleep. 30 mins later , i noticed that my SIL had spread her legs under her blankets and i saw something moving under the blankets. So, I'm pretty sure, she masturbated, but I cannot really tell. Still, very exciting.

Fith story: We looked at some holiday pics of her a few days ago. Some were taken by an underwater-proof camera. In one picture, she jumped into the water and her bikini top moved aside...so it was a perfect nip-slip. This time she noticed and was a bit emberassed

Sixth story: When we slept upstairs in summer and her perents were not at home, she came home with her ex-bf. They sat down in the garden. It was already at night. They had a drink and talked. My wife was sleeping and I was still awake. We had our windows open, because it was a hot summer night. I could listen to everything they talked. At one time she asked: "did you ever do it outdoors". Unfortunately, I could not hear, what he asked. I stood up and took a look out of the window and saw her jerking him off, later sucking his dick. Unfortunately, they did not finish, but went inside. Yet, i could hear them fucking downstairs. Amazing!

Seventh story: When she was drunk, she one revealed that she always heard us fucking in our room above her

Basically, thats it. In a few days or weeks I will continue with stories from my neighbours, friends and us.
I hope you like it.

Feel free to comment it!

cheers!
The Following 62 Users Say Thank You to Estrich For This Useful Post: