Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] WWE: The Diva Wars
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 10:47 PM

We come back and Summer Rae is seen in the arena's gym, working out on a weight machine wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of yoga pants. Summer wanted to get a quick workout in before her match with Lana. She doesn't realize that Lana is sneaking in behind her, with a referee. Lana is wearing her demin jacket with a demin top, pushing up her breasts and a small black skirt.

Lana vs Summer Rae – Falls Count Anywhere

Lana sneaks up behind Summer Rae and yanks her by the ponytail. Lana takes Summer's face and throws it right into the side of the weight machine, sending Summer to the ground. Lana takes off her own jacket and whips Summer with it. Lana plants her foot on Summer's back and grabs her pony tail again. She pulls on Summer's hair, putting an immense amount of pain on her neck as she screams out.

Lana: You stupid American bimbo. You know you weren't strong enough to take me down so you tried to work this scrawny ass out one more time. What's the matter Summer?

Lana lets go of Summer Rae and Summer's face hits off the gym floor. Lana picks up Summer's water bottle and unscrews the cap. She dumps the bottle all over Summer's hair and then on her ass. She smiles as she kicks Summer right on her ass cheek, causing her squeal. Summer tries to crawl away but Lana keeps kicking her on the ass and sending her back down to the floor. Lana looks at the camera and laughs as she gives Summer's ass another kick. Summer's ass jiggles through her yoga pants with each kick. Lana picks up Summer by the top of her yoga pants and lifts her, creating a massive wedgie, really outlining Summer's ass through her pants. Lana shoves Summer face first into one of the walls and she falls backwards onto her back. Lana takes her shoe and rubs it across Summer's forehead. She grabs the bottom of Summer's t-shirt and pulls it right off, revealing Summer Rae's 34C cups, being heavily pushed up by a white bra. Lana takes Summer's top and wipes her own ass with it before choking Summer with her own top. Summer's body is extremely sweaty as she panics, trying to free herself. Lana uses the shirt to drag Summer across the gym and over to a workout bench. Lana gets Summer on her knees and slams her face off the bench, over and over and over again. Lana d****s Summer over the bench with her ass sticking out in the air. Lana grabs the waistband of Summer's yoga pants and pulls down, revealing Summer's white, skimpy panties. She pulls them all the way down but leaves them around Summer's ankles in case she tries to run away. Lana stands up and sits down on Summer Rae's back, facing Summer's ass and legs. She smiles as she loads up her right hand and slams it down on Summer's right ass cheek. Summer screams in pain as the camera picks up a clear handprint on Summer's ass.

Lana: Let it be known Summer, your ass is mine. But I'm not the first person to claim this ass, am I Summer? Ya see when I talked to Rusev, he told me that you were a dirty little girl in bed. And my fiance told me that you loved this big ass being pounded.

Summer begins to tear up as she is helpless and being humiliated in front of a huge PPV audience. Lana was revealing Summer's most intimate secrets that Rusev had told her. Lana winds up and begins lightly smacking Summer's ass, mainly to make it jiggle for the camera and humiliate her. Lana takes one finger and pokes the nail right into Summer's cheek, making her shriek.

Lana: Rusev told me that you just loved having his big cock rammed inside your ass. You know what else he said you loved? When he pulled on your pretty blonde hair while he was fucking you, kind of like this!

Lana reaches back and grabs Summer's ponytail and yanks her head up. She pulls back and forth very quickly, jerking Summer's head all over the place. Lana finally lets go and goes back to playing Summer's ass like it was a bongo drum. Summer's tight ass still ripples with every smack from Lana's hands. Lana pulls off Summer's pants completely and tosses them across the gym. She picks up Summer by her hair and throws her right into the door of the gym, sending her into the hallway, in her underwear. Summer tries to crawl away but Lana follows her out and kicks her right in the ribs. Summer drops to the ground, moaning in pain. Summer starts to get on to her hands and knees again and Lana stands over her and sits on Summer's back. She grabs a hold of Summer's hair with her left hand and spanks her ass with her right.

Lana: Giddy up you stupid American horse! How do you like it Summer? Being completely powerless to someone so superior to you? Are you humiliated yet? Don't you want to quit? C'mon Summer, quit. Tap out, tell me you're my b*tch and I'll let your pathetic ass go.

Lana continues smacking Summer's red ass as Summer slowly crawls down the hallway. Multiple WWE superstars walk by and cat call as Lana laughs and Summer turns bright red. Summer manages to bump Lana off of her and gets up. She turns around and runs at Lana but Lana kicks her in the head and puts her back on her back. Lana takes Summer by the ponytail and begins dragging her down the hall where they get to a concession stand. There seems to be a soda spill on the concrete ground next to it. Lana walks up to the clerk, still with Summer's hair in her hand.

Lana: Don't worry sir, I'll clean up this mess for you. Hey Summer, let's use this pretty blonde hair of yours to clean up this mess, yeah?

Lana gets on her knees and holds Summer by her hair above the mess. Lana pulls out the rubber band, keeping her ponytail together and letting Summer's hair down. Summer shakes her head and begs her to stop but Lana rubs her face and hair all over the soda, even getting Summer's white bra wet as her nipples begin poking through. Lana finally lets Summer up and holds her face from under her chin.

Lana: Aww Summer, you're all sticky and dirty! I'm sure that's not the first time you've been sticky. Let's clean you off a bit, huh?

The clerk at the concession stand gives Lana two water bottles and she begins dousing Summer Rae with them as Summer struggles to get to her knees. Lana takes a few steps back and runs at Summer, slamming her knee into Summer's face and knocking her on her back. Lana picks up Summer and puts her over her shoulder. She gives Summer's ass a few smacks and begins taking her towards the part of the arena with the entrance ramp.

Lana: I'm gonna take you down to the ring, Summer. I've got a little surprise for you that you're just going to love.

What Summer doesn't know is that Lana has been listening in on her conversations all week. Summer Rae has a huge crush on Anthony Rizzo of the Chicago Cubs. Lana overheard Summer telling Paige this week and got a great idea. Being that No Mercy is in Chicago and that the playoffs just ended, Lana pulled a few strings and got Anthony Rizzo a nice front row seat for tonight's show, in Summer Rae's home town. Lana has legitimately taken pleasure in humiliating Summer Rae but this was going to take the cake for her. They come out through the entrance and Lana begins walking down the ramp, still slapping Summer's ass occasionally. She sees Anthony Rizzo in the front row, right by the steel steps to enter the ring. She throws Summer into the barricade right in front. Summer suddenly wakes up and realizes in horror what Lana has done. Lana picks up Summer by the hair and holds her up, right in front of Rizzo.

Lana: I know you've got a little crush on Mr Rizzo here, Summer. So I pulled a few strings so he could watch you wrestle live. Isn't that so great! And Summer, you just look so lovely right now. But you know, I'm not so sure that you're good enough for Anthony here. But I'll tell you who is, Summer.

Lana holds Summer Rae's hair in one hand while she struggles on her knees in front of the barricade. Lana uses her other hand to grab Rizzo's head and begins making out with him. Tears of humiliation begin running down Summer's face as she watches Lana liplock with the man she has a crush on and she can't get away. Summer struggles to run but Lana pulls her right back by the hair. Lana finally pulls back from Rizzo and smiles at Summer.

Lana: Aww, what's the matter Summer? Don't you wish that was you? I bet you do. But let's not sell yourself too short. Maybe you're not a good kisser, but I'm sure you're good at something. Just stay right here for a second!

Lana throws Summer's face into the barricade, leaving her right in front of Rizzo, who seems to be enjoying the show. Lana goes over to the ring and pulls up the apron. She finds a little tub filled with gatorade and some fruit. She grabs a banana and gets back up. Lana begins unpeeling the banana as she walks towards Summer. She grabs Summer by the hair again and picks her up to her knees.

Lana: C'mon Summer, let's show Anthony what you're really good at. You see, Rusev told me a few things about you. He said while you weren't all that great of a fuck, at least compared to me. But he said you were quite good at sucking. Which is no surprise to me given these sexy lips of your's.

Lana grabs Summer's face from under her chin, showing off her lips.

Lana: So let's get to it Summer. And if you don't, I'll start revealing some more of the little secrets Rusev told me about you in bed.

Lana slaps Summer in the face with the banana a few times before Summer finally opens her mouth and Lana inserts the banana about half way. Summer begins begrudgingly sucking and slurping the banana, right in front of her crush. Summer's face couldn't be more red as the saliva falls from her lips onto her lap. Lana slowly moves the banana back and forth and goes a little bit deeper into Summer's mouth. Lana pulls out the banana, causing Summer's saliva to spill off of it.

Lana: C'mon Summer, I want you to kiss it. I want to see some passion here. Anthony wouldn't want a blowjob from a zombie. Put a little emotion into it, b*tch!

Lana holds the banana to the side and Summer kisses it lightly a few times, getting lipstick on it. Lana slaps Summer in the face with the banana again and throws it in the crowd to a lucky fan. Lana grabs Summer by the back of her bra and panties and rolls her back in the ring. Lana grabs a microphone and gets into the ring. Summer is on all fours at Lana's feet. Lana gets Summer to her feet and puts her head between her legs, in the pedigree position, only without the arms hooked. Lana swings her hips sexily as Summer struggles to try and break free. Lana rests her elbow on Summer's back with one arm while she holds the microphone with another.

Lana: What do you say, Summer? How about you finally just tap out to me. I've stripped you down, spanked your ass, mopped the floor with you, made you watch your crush make out with me and had you give a blowjob to a banana in front of 20,000 people. But I don't have to be done with you Summer. You see, you're still in your bra and panties. This crowd still hasn't seen your sorry excuse for tits or that pink pussy yet. So if you want to give up, Summer, just take your hand and spank my beautiful, superior ass with it three times. I'll let you go and you can go prepare yourself for even more humiliation tomorrow. So what do you say, Scummer Rae?

Lana gives Summer a second before running her hand down her back and grabbing onto Summers panties. She pulls her panties up, as hard as she can, giving Summer a huge wedgie. Summer tries to break free as Lana lifts her hand and delivers even more spanks to Summer's red ass. Summer's face can be seen going from humiliated to angry. With all her might, she forces herself to stand up, flipping Lana over her back and onto the ground. Lana gets up quick and runs at Summer, but Summer kicks her right in the head, knocking her down. Summer mounts Lana on the ground and grabs her by the ponytail. She pulls Lana's hair up while slapping her in the face, over and over again.

Summer Rae: You fucked up, Lana. Now I'm in control. And if you think what you did to me was bad, just wait what I do to you.

Summer grabs the buttons on Lana's top and rips it right open, revealing Lana's black bra, heavily pushing up her breasts. Lana tries to cover up and crawl away but Summer kicks her right in the ribs. Summer puts her knee on Lana's back and signals to the crowd after pointing at Lana's skirt. She feels up Lana's legs before grabbing the botton of the skirt and ripping it right off, revealing Lana's large ass in just a small pair of black panties. Lana looks absolutely mortified as she realizes that this large crowd is seeing her doughy ass jiggle. Lana kicks off Summer and tries to run away but Summer grabs her by the hair and d****s her over the top rope. Summer licks her hand and slaps Lana's ass with authority, causing it to jiggle. Lana tries to kick her legs but to no avail.

Summer: So, who wants to see me give this b*tch the spanking she deserves?!

The crowd goes wild as Summer toys with Lana's panties, giving her a wedgie. Summer takes turns, spanking each cheek of Lana's ass while Lana screams, dangling over the ropes. Lana finally manages to make her way down from the ropes and outside the ring. Summer follows her out and grabs Lana by her ponytail. She drags Lana right by Rizzo's seat and flips him off before taking Lana back up the entrance ramp towards the back. They go through the curtain and the camera picks up as Summer tosses Lana, face first, into the wall. She spanks Lana again as she's up against the wall. Summer takes Lana over to another concession stand and dunks Lana's face right into a big vat of buttered popcorn. Summer smiles and looks over at the clerk as she has Lana's head pinned down in the popcorn.

Summer: Sorry sir, she can get a little out of control sometimes. Like a little piggy when she's hungry.

Summer pulls Lana out, her face now coated in butter. Summer takes Lana and irish whips her right into the women's bathroom. She throws Lana inside one of the stalls.

Summer: Let's wash that pretty face off, Lana. Wouldn't want to get acne on your face, would we? Although I'm sure Rusev wouldn' mind using it as a target!

Summer laughs as she takes Lana by the hair and dunks her right into the toilet. Lana screams as she takes in some water. Summer finally brings Lana up, who is now dripping wet. Lana's bra is now damp enough that her nipples are poking through. Summer throws Lana over to the sink and forces Lana to look into the mirror.

Summer: What's the matter, Lana? Didn't think I was serious? You humiliated me and now you're going to pay for it.

Summer drags Lana out back into the hallway and puts her on her back. She mounts Lana and smacks her in the face a few times before reaching down for her bra. Summer reaches behind Lana and unclasps her bra, letting her 34Bs free. Summer tosse the bra to the lucky popcorn guy as she begins slapping Lana's breasts making them jiggle. Summer gets up and lets Lana try to crawl away, before kicking her right in the ass. Summer grabs Lana's panties by the end and yanks them up, giving Lana a super wedgie and causing her to wince in pain. Summer pulls to hard and the panties snap completely, causing Lana to yelp out in pain, while still trying to cover herself up. Lana can't believe that she's been stripped naked for the million+ users that subscribe to the WWE Network. Summer goes to pick up Lana but gets kicked in the shin by her. Lana throws Summer into a nearby emergency door outside. Summer falls through the door and ends up outside in the back of the arena. Lana follows her out, despite being naked in the cold October weather. Lana picks up Summer by the hair and buries her face into her left breast, causing Summer to try and gasp for air while essentialy sucking on Lana's nipple.

Lana: That's right Summer, I've seen you eyeing these. You wish you had nice breasts like mine.

Lana lets go of Summer, causing her to be dazed. She goes for a spinning kick but Summer ducks it and gives Lana a spinning heel kick. She picks up Lana and hits the Summer Crush, on the gravel. Summer rolls Lana onto her back an sits on her. She locks in the camel clutch and begins wrenching back hard on Lana's neck, pulling er face back. Lana screams out in pain as Summer laughs manically. Lana finally gives up and screams “I GIVE, I GIVE! PLEASE LET GO!”. The referee signals to the timekeeper in the building to call for the bell.

Winner: Summer Rae

Summer stands up and dusts herself off, lucky to still be wearing her bra & panties, unlike nude Lana. But Summer isn't finished just yet. She picks up Lana by the hair and leads her over to a small dumpster.

Summer: Now Lana, I'm gonna be nice enough to take you back to your home. Where pieces of filthy trash like you belong!

Summer takes Lana and with one swoop, tosses her up and into the nearly filled dumpster, causing Lana to cry. Summer wipes her hands off as she heads back into the arena.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zidaneix For This Useful Post: