Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Photo developed at stores
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 08:44 PM

Thanked 6,702 Times in 273 Posts
Default Developed photos.

Before my wife and I could really afford a digital camera we took a lot of photos on film. I had acces to a small lab and developed the B/W and color slides myself. I really wanted to take color print film of her but was leary of taking them to be developed locally.
We started slowly, shooting a tit shot or one of her in her panties on the end of a roll we had been shooting. I finally just went to one of the local drug stores that sent their rolls out of town to be processed. It took about 4 days from drop off to pick up.
Finally I got brave enough to shoot some pussy shots & waited breathlessly for the prints to arrive.
After I picked them up I went to the car to see the results. I was shocked to find someone elsed pictures in my envelope. I quickly checked the negatives and they were mine, but the prints were all wrong! I went back to the counter and explained that I had the wrong prints but the right negatives. The young guy at the counter said that happens occasionally & he would send my negatives back for the correct prints.
Okay, this much I know, someone out there got some naked pictures of my wife that they weren't expecting. I'm not sure if it happened at the processor or at the store.
When I finally got the right prints, there were three of one pose, two of three other poses and one of the final four poses. The pussy shots I only got back one of each. Again I'm not sure who was getting the extras. I did notice that there was a "4" marked on the outside of the mailer where it said "reprints".
Here are a couple of the prints I had in the series.
Attached Thumbnails
email clean3.jpg   email clean2clean.jpg  

email clean4.jpg   email clean1.jpg  

The Following 67 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post: