View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 06:58 PM

Thanked 177,112 Times in 18,893 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
I unfortunately can't go into too much detail for privacy reasons.

My fiancée got into "child acting" with a classmate as a youngster. She actually has a small role in what is considered now a "cult classic." Her classmate, who much to my fiancée's chagrin was more talented than her, went on to land several roles and made a career out of it. She is now what I would consider to be "D-list", working mostly in TV and doing plays.

My fiancée and her recently reconnected.

On a recent TV show, where she had a recurrent role, she had a topless scene; one of her first. I called my fiancée the moment I saw it and she watched the episode. Like most women, she did the whole "comparison thing", shrugging and noting that her tits looked better! I don't think she ever got over the fact that her friend was actually able to make a career out of acting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucianado View Post
Good topic. This actually happened to me - a girl I knew a bit at university became a moderately well-known (solid C-list) actress. Just out of university she had a nude scene in a TV episode. I heard about it at the time, but I've only now been inspired to go and look and it.

Truth is, she clearly has awesome breasts, but seeing it now doesn't have much emotional impact. I think basically because I was never that keen on her: she was rather flinty and self-centred, and it was no surprise she'd get her kit off for her career. If she'd been someone I really liked and hit it off with as a person, that would have been very different.
Are either of you able to share the name of the TV shows?

Would appreciate it if future posters would at least provide the names of the movie(s)/TV show(s) that the scenes are in, even if you don't want to go as far as actually naming the actress.

But if the especially daring wanted to actually post the scene(s), I wouldn't mind that either...

Thanks

Fango