Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fheath View Post
OK. I'm watching NFL Thursday pregame. My wife who rarely watches football sits down and starts watching with me. She as durning a commercial if I had a be t on the game. I replied yes packers giving points. I had to explain wagering and points. After more analysis from the host at the next commercial she announced that she wanted to bet with me. Her bet was Minnesota plus 15. I declined. She then said if she wins I buy her a leather sofa. If I win she will do a nude dare. After further negotiations the wager was set. She gets 14 points and I get two naked dares away from home. There are other stipulations to the nudity but I was good but added no drinking before or during pay met. Well the packers killed them and I won both bets. She's been nervously waiting. Here's my proposal for I think tomorrow afternoon.

If you are an over the road truck driver first hand info would be appreciated.

Dare 1). We have another house 3 hours away down an interstate loaded with trucks. Have my wife ride the entire trip completely naked reclined in the passengers seat. Questions.. Do truck drivers look? Can they see? Is this a good dare with possible exposure.

Dare 2). I got this off the internet. After exiting off the interstate we take a small country road to our place. We rarely see traffic so this will work well I think. This little road has two bridges that cross the same interstate. I will have my wife exit the vehicle fully naked walk to the side of the bridge and stand there fully naked with her hands on her head till 10 trucks blow their horn then she may walk back and get dressed. Questions.. . would a truck driver notice a naked woman on a small country overpass? Would he blow a horn? Is my number too low or high for horns?

Plan on leaving tomorrow if possible.
I'm not a truck driver, but MrsV I have traveled across country several times with her tits out or her skirt pulled showing her clean shaven pussy. We have a cb so we can monitor the truck drivers comments, and trust me, they look. Not all of them, but once she gets noticed, the word will go out on the radio and they will be looking, at least the ones that want to look. There are a lot of religious and conservative truck drivers that will not understand or approve of what your doing, but with out a cb radio, you wont know one way or another. I would suggest her wearing a button up/zipper dress or just pulling up her shirt and skirt so she can cover up quickly if needed.
We were warned by a trucker at a rest stop in Indiana that some one took offense to what we were doing, had notified the state police and they were looking for us. Sure enough, five miles out of the rest stop, we had a state trooper fly up next to us and he was practically breaking his neck trying to get a look up into our SUV to see what MrsV was wearing. She was covered so he didn't do anything but he played a cat and mouse game with us for the next 50 miles trying to see if she would let the girls loose.

They will definitely notice a naked lady standing on an overpass, as will all the other cars going by. Just make it 10 honks from any vehicle so you can get out there before the police are notified and turn a fun day into a nightmare.

Have fun and let us know how it goes.
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Vcpl For This Useful Post: