View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 08:50 PM

Thanked 4,831 Times in 219 Posts
Default Our fantasies

Sometimes when we're fooling around and we feel like spicing things up we'll talk out loud about having another woman in bed with us. Although she's never played with another woman and claims she never would I think secretly in the right situation with the right woman she'd do it. We love to fantasize about this other blonde with big tits sucking my cock while my wife goes down on her pussy, or while I'm fucking the blonde how I'll repeatedly pull my dick out her pussy so that my wife can suck it for a minute then guide me back in, and so on and so on. She gets so hot and her climaxes are just that much more intense as are mine! Now would she ever do it? I think yes but the planets would surely have to be lined up in our favor. No swing clubs for her, no going to hedonism or anything like that but I think that if the right woman friend ever came into our lives and we all got high and the vibes were right I could see her getting into it.

We've also done the 2nd man fantasy thing but oddly it doesn't get her going as much, though I'd enjoy seeing her sucking another guy's cock.
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to qrtzoj For This Useful Post: