View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 07:30 PM

Thanked 46,410 Times in 1,772 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_9er View Post
From their original posting on passion dot com
Her name is Tamara from what I could find

"jewredheadwithbf 24/C
"sexy jewish wife needs a hung well-built stud to bang her brains out in front of her loving husband"
Los Angeles, California

Hot jewish wife* needs a well-endowed fella to give it to her good. I only want to watch as she is pleasured by a bigger, more robust man than me.

NOTE!!!: We are very serious, if you are a single male, do not contact us unless you are black, over 8 inches, or very muscular (not body-builder status, but close) ...and even if you're black, we'd prefer you be over 8 inches, sorry.

We are also open to females and couples as well. She has a thing for hot blondes
We love to play with hot bi girls or lesbians, and are well-versed in the language of the threesome.

*We are not married, but a young couple that's been together 5+ years, so we like to say and pretend we're married. Makes sex and roleplay more fun!

My Ideal Person: A hung black male over 6 feet tall, at least 8 inches and thick, and well muscled to pound my wife's tight pussy all night!
-or-
A sexy bi-female to get spoiled rotten by both of us "

There are vids as well which I can post in the video section if wanted

I've seen the vids. They're awesome. Black dude fucks the living shit out of her

Have a good day.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to stormwater For This Useful Post: