View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 08:44 PM

Thanked 1,405 Times in 675 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paratrooper92 View Post
I am leaving on my trip this afternoon about 3PM my time, Eastern US. I will be gone about a week and thought I would leave you all with something a little different before I go. The photos at the end are all selfies I took just after I got myself off, including the clit shot which took a few tries. I'm not sure if you will like it but I guess I will know by any comments left here, which by the way, have been very few considering the numerous videos and photos that I've put up here. I have to admit that I am getting discouraged by the lackluster comments and support. I talked to my husband about it he says that I'm the sexiest woman he's ever seen and can't understand the low level of enthusiasm here. As much as I believe him it is nice to hear it here as well. I'm not going to continue to upload my new videos if I will only be met with disappointment when I log in to check on responses and find none. I will continue with my new years resolution but I just won't upload them.
Glad you were able to get such a good shot of your cllit - it's amazing! Thanks!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to curly804 For This Useful Post: