View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 12:34 AM

Thanked 4,082 Times in 147 Posts
Default What are your Wife or GF's sexual fantasies?

What are some of the sexual fantasies that your wife or girlfriend have? Did they tell you about them freely? Did you have to drag it out of them? Or did you find out in some other way? Do you like their fantasy? Is it something that might actually happen some day, or only in fantasy land?

My wife is what I call a closet exhibitionist. She likes to be seen in different stages of undress, but she doesn't like to be obvious about it, or known for it. Until recently, she hasn't even been able to freely admit that she enjoys being exposed. Anyway, most of her fantasies are based on her inner exhibitionist, as well as submissive things. She is not good about sharing her secret or sexual fantasies, so I have to put in a lot of work to drag things out of her.

Some of her fantasies:

1) She has a desire to be exposed (not necessarily naked, skimpy outfits can count too) or seen by guys who know her. While being seen by guys in general is a turn on for her, being seen by a guy she knows creates a mix of fear, embarrassment, and sexual excitement. Just last week she was seen in a micro bikini by a guy she knows who had never seen her in anything other than normal clothing. The fact that this guy saw her in a tiny thong bikini made her feel very exposed and vulnerable. It also made her horny to boot! She has already seen the guy once since the beach encounter, and she was extra horny later that night. She also admitted that it was such a turn on that she hopes more guys she knows run into her at the beach while she is wearing her smallest bikinis. I like this fantasy, and think its likely that more guys she knows will see her in various stages of undress in the future.

2) She just recently admitted that she would like to give 2 guys handjobs (me and another guy or even me and 2 other guys) at the same time, while she is naked and the object of their desire. She said the thought of having 2 cocks in her hands at the same time is surreal. I like this fantasy, and its probably 50/50 that it will happen.

3) She fantasizes about being naked and spanked in front of a lot of guys. I like this one too, but I don't think it is likely to happen. 10% chance.

4) She fantasizes about being an extra in a tv series that has a lot of nudity. She wants to be naked in the show for a few seconds. Her favorite example is to be a slave girl on the show sparticus or game of thrones. She would then be able to mention in passing to any guy she knows that she was "on that tv series" as an extra, prompting the guy to watch the episode and see her naked. Being on a major show like Game of Thrones would make it likely that a lot of guys from her past and present would see her naked. But she would hide behind the fact that she was paid as an extra to be on the show, and she couldn't pass on the opportunity (when in reality, she just wants a plausible excuse to being naked in front of millions of people, and guys who know her). While I would be all for going forward with this fantasy, I just don't see how it would ever happen.
The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to squirrel516 For This Useful Post: